Finally get to play!!!!!

greybeard

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well after a busy spring and home projects this early summer we finally get to head to the lake for the weekend!! Headed over to Dry lake for a weekend with the wife's family, got the camper and boat all ready to roll out in the morning and spend some quality time with the fam. My boy is excited to toss out some slip bobbers and pull in some eyes! Can't wait myself, haven't fished since the PFTF tourney, suffering from withdrawals.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thumbs Up Go have some fun.......Hope it will be worth the wait , Not sure when I will get out. Too much to do and too little time. The good thing is , Once I get on the water I will stay on the water for a couple weeks.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
We are heading out in a couple hours too.
I have fished the bay a few times this spring, and have had limited luck. Thinking the water has warmed up enough that the walters will be moving down the channel.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife, kids and myself are heading to Maplewood State Park for a weekend of tenting. The kids are just pumped to sleep in the tent. As a bonus there's even a little lake in the park stocked with muskies, although I've never caught one from there in several years of trying.

IMG_3717.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76