Flies suck!!

Jim Carroll

Founding Member
Founding Member
Try this- 50% Lemon Joy dish soap and 50% water. Rub it on your ankles and wherever else you don't want to get bit. Flies hate the smell of it and don't bite. You may have to put it on twice on a hot day. A charter captain on Lake Erie showed me this years ago, best thing I've ever used... I always carry a bottle of Lemon Joy premix in my boat!

Jim Carroll NPAA #13

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
6939A8E2-873C-4578-B131-C0D57C0F15DD.jpg;:;barf

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If you get those dam little fruit flys in the house I use a red solo cup cut down to about 2" tall put an inch of apple cider vinegar a couple drops of dawn dish soap and a tea spoon of white sugar mix and set in window sill. Empty every week until they are all gone. Works just as good as those little apple looking things that cost 6 bucks each.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
TEMPO , spray my garage, driveway, back patio flies disappear. Works quite well for mosquitoes also.
Liquid form or powder, mix in sprayer and give 'r hell.

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
TEMPO , spray my garage, driveway, back patio flies disappear. Works quite well for mosquitoes also.
Liquid form or powder, mix in sprayer and give 'r hell.

I started spraying Tempo around the house this year. crickets and Asian lady beetles were a problem last year. No issues so far. I have noticed fewer flies around the house as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I was told a ziplock bag filled with water and a some pennies inside keeps flies away. I’m too embarrassed to try it. I need someone to try it and report back.

USMCDI

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bifentherin wipes out everything, make sure you get the capsulated shit or you need a pressurized cab to spray it or it will wipe you out if you're looking to kill everything. I put a shot in my tanks on my ranger when I spray the yard and road ditches and our cricks/waterways, takes care of pretty much everything.

Established Member
Amazon sucks

- - - Updated - - -

AMAZON SUCKS behind the scenes trying to take your hunting fishing and gun wrights keep buying from the guy who is trying to take you out. makes no sense

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33