Game and Fish Violations 2017

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
this makes the day go by now she gave me some positive rep. wonder if the prozac kicks in after lunch or something haha

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why would anyone want a shell in the chamber in a vehicle . It take less than a second to jack one in. For safety if nothing else keep chamber empty in vehicles for god sakes .

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
How about if you breast just skin the birds and gut them? The gonads remain inside the bird. Is that proof that the bird is a rooster? Don't think many hens have gonads.

For me I just leave on the most visible proof of sex, makes life easier when checked. At the end of a day or weekend I don't want to sit at a game check station any longer than necessary. Make the wardens job easier and your life simpler. I haven't been checked often but when I have its so much nicer to visit with a friendly warden so I prefer to not give him a reason to become suspicious. Only one time in more than 50 years of hunting have I encountered a warden who was pretty much a prick and his stop did result in a letter to the Director of G&F about his behavior and no ticket for me as I had done absolutely nothing wrong. One in 50+ years is a pretty good record for the department from my point of view.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why would anyone want a shell in the chamber in a vehicle . It take less than a second to jack one in. For safety if nothing else keep chamber empty in vehicles for god sakes .

Agree for long guns . But I prefer to keep my revolver loaded.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hunting and Concealed Carry are two different situations. I agree with the unloaded rifle while hunting aspect but a CC weapon is for self defense and an unloaded gun in a holster is no better than a rock in your pocket.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84