George Will

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Washington Post good as ass wipe keep believing Campman they just all worried about Trump mister period you will to some day.

Browneye

Founding Member
Founding Member
She would be better than Biden but not by alot. She is a Republican in the same way that Romney and McCaine were in name only. She bended the knee during the george floyd riots and was squishy on covid. Shes a Rino.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
She would be better than Biden but not by alot. She is a Republican in the same way that Romney and McCaine were in name only. She bended the knee during the george floyd riots and was squishy on covid. Shes a Rino.
And she speaks through her teeth, I find it disingenuous

Browneye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now she says she has a plan to pay for us to take in 1 million refugees from Palestine. Campers right, She would make a great president.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heaven forbid we have a president who lies. Of course the last two didn’t.
No I mean she literally speaks through her teeth, as in she don't open her fucking mouth, she speaks right through her teeth, its annoying as all get out.
But yes as far as politicians go, they are ALL liars, its just a degree in which we allow it, and get fooled by it.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
No I mean she literally speaks through her teeth, as in she don't open her fucking mouth, she speaks right through her teeth, its annoying as all get out.
But yes as far as politicians go, they are ALL liars, its just a degree in which we allow it, and get fooled by it.
Lol. I’ll have to watch for that.

Ragnar

Founding Member
Founding Member
She is far more conservative than Romney, but she is a NEOCON and has never seen a War that she doesn't think the USA should shed blood and treasure over.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84