Grocery trip with da wife...

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
and yet if you watch the democratic new stations they say inflation is going down. we ahd it made when trump was in the white house grabbing pussy.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Out west here it is very few leased vehicles, These kids in the right jobs are making bank, like 10x what the east side pays for blue collar, and they love to spend it.
I disagree..they may act like they own it but don't. The guy I know sells out west. But hey you can believe what you want.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I hope yall that voted for Biden and your kind are happy. You brought this upon yourself. The sad thing is the rest of us suffer too.

And this is only the beginning ......

FJB
I believe I have posted this before..we have nobody good in politics. I don't care if it's dem or republican they all are out for themselves. Trump inacted the tax policy we currently have..could have made it permanent..did he? Nope..why not? Ask yourself that question..it will come out eventually when he really starts to run. And in my opinion it was to use it as leverage to get re-elected. For himself..granted way better then dipshit biden but still shows his own interest not the American people.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
And I had to squeeze the cheeks to keep from filling my drawers. Holy Guacamole.......$2.55 for a can of cambells soup. 2 bucks for flavorite cream of mushroom soup and it just got worse the more isles I went down. $2 lb for apples and 3 bucks for a bag of baby carrots. How in the H.E. double toothpicks can folks afford to eat?? Hamburger (80/20) at $3.89 lb and whole chicken at $2.53 lb. 3.27% interest rate my big white fuzzy, but extremely fit and attractive........BUTT. I worry about folks in these times. Carry On!!
Imagine what our bill was for 30 kids in the daycare with only 2 stores in town and nearest big store 100 miles away.

Pheasant 54

★★★ Legendary Member
When I was in high school we would come to Bismarck and fill and 8 foot pickup bed with canned goods , pop etc before winter set in , it ran right at 100. bucks . I bet that same amount now would be probably 1000- 1200 ??

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I believe I have posted this before..we have nobody good in politics. I don't care if it's dem or republican they all are out for themselves. Trump inacted the tax policy we currently have..could have made it permanent..did he? Nope..why not? Ask yourself that question..it will come out eventually when he really starts to run. And in my opinion it was to use it as leverage to get re-elected. For himself..granted way better then dipshit biden but still shows his own interest not the American people.
Congress passes laws the president can only sign or reject them. In 2017 Trump had very little power as president due to the fact the Dems were pushing the Russian Collusion hoax he is lucky he got passed what the did with the made up black cloud over him.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congress passes laws the president can only sign or reject them. In 2017 Trump had very little power as president due to the fact the Dems were pushing the Russian Collusion hoax he is lucky he got passed what the did with the made up black cloud over him.
how much did he and every other president and congress d or r spend. Spending is the issue.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
how much did he and every other president and congress d or r spend. Spending is the issue.
Ukraine aid bs, purposely made global virus from a communist country to ruin our economy while trillions spent in stupid stimulus checks, shutting down the pipelines, supporting the sheep on welfare whilst gathering alll the migrants they can... They knew what they were doing allllll along stealing the 2020 election.

Last edited:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

We are witnessing historic inflation as the result of Bidenomics along with of supply chain disruption from Covid, government excessive spending to fill the economic void and a synchronized global reopening while supply chains were at their lowest.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Soooo he at anytime when he was in office could not have got this done?
When republican controlled the house and senate it sgould have been a done deal..can blame all the hoaxes and this and that..he didn't get it permanent for a reason...that was for whoever the republican was that was f0r 2024.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Soooo he at anytime when he was in office could not have got this done?
When republican controlled the house and senate it sgould have been a done deal..can blame all the hoaxes and this and that..he didn't get it permanent for a reason...that was for whoever the republican was that was f0r 2024.
it was Rhino assholes like these three that blocked anything Trump wanted passed just like the block the repeal of Obamacare

Senate Republicans failed to pass a pared-down Obamacare repeal bill early Friday on a vote of 49-51 that saw three of their own dramatically break ranks.

Three Republican senators — John McCain, Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski — and all Democrats voted against the bill, dealing a stinging defeat to Republicans and President Donald Trump who made repeal of Obamacare a cornerstone their campaigns.

The late-night debate capped the GOP's months-long effort to fulfill a seven-year promise to repeal the Affordable Care Act.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
it was Rhino assholes like these three that blocked anything Trump wanted passed just like the block the repeal of Obamacare

Senate Republicans failed to pass a pared-down Obamacare repeal bill early Friday on a vote of 49-51 that saw three of their own dramatically break ranks.

Three Republican senators — John McCain, Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski — and all Democrats voted against the bill, dealing a stinging defeat to Republicans and President Donald Trump who made repeal of Obamacare a cornerstone their campaigns.

The late-night debate capped the GOP's months-long effort to fulfill a seven-year promise to repeal the Affordable Care Act.
A master negotiater would have got it done....

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if a few of these rhinos were being paid off by the dark money just to buck their own party in favor of the greater evil to get them over the hump (majority)...who the F knows what or who we can trust on either side anymore at this point. Sometimes it feels as if it's just simply infiltration..Nothing good ever seems to get done anyway..

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 14
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 5