Haze

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dont have any Canadian friends, nor do I care about their fires, but I do care about them effing up my ND air, and feel as though they need to do something about it, cant the King socialize a fire crew and make this all better?
Elvis has been dead since the mid-70s. Sorry...

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dude calm your feelings down….. most here actually do believe burns are a very good thing. We are just pointing out the excessive nature of things compared to the past and the inconvenience it’s having here in ND. It’s not a bad thing to notice inconsistency in anything these days especially with the political climate we are in. We get it we really do. Thank you for your service in a dangerous game. But could you blow the shit at Seattle or California instead?
No, that's not how the Earth rotates. Seriously...

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you’ve been in the heavily forested areas of Canada, it’s no surprise how fires can get huge. I have no idea how you’d stop one in those northern jungles. Alberta has been dry for several years now. Drier than the 30’s they’re saying. There is going to be a lot more smoke this summer too with the heat we have coming.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
102* in Dickinson right now, even with the smoke in the air. Imaging it would be even hotter without it.

ORCUS DEMENS

Founding Member
Founding Member
Canada also has a different view on value of natural resources. If there is no logging industry in the area to pressure the government to manage the forest better, their view is don't waste any resources on it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 334
  • This month: 231
  • This month: 193
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 73