Home gun sales law

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
What gets my goat is that they often include suicides in gun death statistics. That horribly inflates the scare factor to the uninformed.
Thanks for pointing that out Allen, you are correct and the worst part is I believe that someone should be held accountable for not responsibly securing that firearm that helped that child take his or hers own life. If a parent can be charged now, i say now because at one time that wasn't always the case if you left your baby in a hot car, then gun owners should be prosecuted as if they helped pull the trigger. Again thanks for pointing that out

Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
“Residential or "kitchen table" dealers present concerns that include the possibility of relatives living in the home where they operate, business records and gun inventories becoming mixed with personal items, and dealers working another job that might hinder them from keeping up with regulations, according to Brady. No federal laws require guns' safe storage at a dealer, and homes are less likely to have the "robust" security measures against burglary and robbery, according to the group.”

🖕🏻these people

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree guywhoknowsstuff the anti 2A will find every excuse possible even lying isn't off the table. Thank the lord that we still live in a state controlled by people who believe in the laws that were given to us by our founding fathers nearly 250 years ago. God bless the United States and the people who believe in the Constitution

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
I agree guywhoknowsstuff the anti 2A will find every excuse possible even lying isn't off the table. Thank the lord that we still live in a state controlled by people who believe in the laws that were given to us by our founding fathers nearly 250 years ago. God bless the United States and the people who believe in the Constitution
5363b36c1f822.preview-960.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88