Home gun sales law

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I did my own research on what bed Wetter had said and share about how the buying and selling of firearms has been limited more and more in north dakota.
https://nodakangler.com/forums/thre...e-and-it-didnt-come-from-the-government.8395/
https://nodakangler.com/forums/threads/fargo-stupidity.4237/
As you can see that I was mistaken that it was he who was operating ffl in his residents but knew of people who had been involved in ffl in fargo.
The state legislation and bergum have made north dakota a 2nd amendment sanctuary state that provides north dakota the freedoms to sell.and buy firearms without oversight from interest groups in tbe past who have tried to limit access to guns like the city of Fargo.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The answer is. db

ORCUS DEMENS

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kurt as I listed above, it is rated as flammable less than 100 lbs, explosive above that amount.
Lunk, I do not argue your statements as I do not know these persons. I merely pointed out 75 foot minimum from an occupied dwelling. In an urban area it might be difficult to meet that requirement. And again I state, accidents do happen, no matter how long someone has been working with hazardous materials.
To the original post, this sounds like a zoning issue in a municipality and would probably be a tough fight if taken to court.
As to the constitution, an individual's rights do not supersede the right of others.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kurt as I listed above, it is rated as flammable less than 100 lbs, explosive above that amount.
Lunk, I do not argue your statements as I do not know these persons. I merely pointed out 75 foot minimum from an occupied dwelling. In an urban area it might be difficult to meet that requirement. And again I state, accidents do happen, no matter how long someone has been working with hazardous materials.
To the original post, this sounds like a zoning issue in a municipality and would probably be a tough fight if taken to court.
As to the constitution, an individual's rights do not supersede the right of others.
That’s not what I asked . Do you know what happens when powder started on fire in the plastic containers. What’s more dangerous a 5 gallon jug of gas or 200 pounds of powder?

I have burned a bunch of old powder it just fizzles and smokes. It doesn’t blow up so maybe having an understanding of how things actually work would help in making decisions. Its just plain ignorance .

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not funny Lunker. Retards may not have the ability to safely dispense explosives to children responsibly in residential areas. They probably have a zero concept of dunnage or vaccination.

Last edited:

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Not fucking funny Lunker. Retards may not have the ability to safely dispense explosives to children responsibly in residential areas. They probably have a zero concept of dunnage or vaccination.

Lol,what a great holy grail bit. Classic monte python

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
That’s not what I asked . Do you know what happens when powder started on fire in the plastic containers. What’s more dangerous a 5 gallon jug of gas or 200 pounds of powder?

I have burned a bunch of old powder it just fizzles and smokes. It doesn’t blow up so maybe having an understanding of how things actually work would help in making decisions. Its just plain ignorance .
It's definitely flammable, but not nearly as much as gasoline, natural gas, propane, or even hairspray. The only time it becomes "explosive" is when you seal it inside a rigid container that can be detonated. You know, like a brass case confined within a steel chamber.

But hey: "Won't somebody think of the children???!!!!!!111" has been a useful leftist tactic for decades. Ironically, the same people have no problem with abortion :unsure:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gun violence according to the some people is the number one cause of children's death, what they forget to mention is that they are also including those kids who are teenagers who join gangs that are involved in gang related activities like gun violence. See how information can be used to make a point that most people will never look further into, those are the types of stats that help the ones who want to take away everyone's right to own guns by using stats that are inflated with biased information.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
What gets my goat is that they often include suicides in gun death statistics. That horribly inflates the scare factor to the uninformed.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84