Homicide ? Alec Baldwin

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
In court today..facing up to 18 months..guilty or not?

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
In court today..facing up to 18 months..guilty or not?
Guilty - " Involuntary manslaughter is the unintended killing of a person while committing a crime, or acting in a reckless or negligent manner. This type of homicide is committed without malice or intent, even accidentally, and is considered a less serious crime than murder. "

Remember when he said this about the police office shot a black girl that was trying to stab another black girl. “I wonder how it must feel to wrongfully kill someone,” the actor wrote of the police shooting that the Orange County District Attorney’s Office later ruled had been justified.

That was someone saving the life of another while Baldwin was playing make believe with a real gun.

Using a real gun as a toy in his fantasy film is reckless
Pointing a gun at someone is reckless
Not making sure the gun is not loaded is negligent

He most likely will walk because of who he is and the FBI damaged the gun during its testing.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This entire issue is fishy,dickhead "i never pulled the trigger" bullshit trying to save his ass.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone with any experience with a SAR knows if you have pressure on the trigger, pull and release the hammer; it will fire. And what Obi said.

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Granted, Alec Baldwin is a complete shitbox. Can't stand him. But, on a movie set, you should have zero worries you are firing a real gun. Why were they using a real weapon, and more importantly, why in the hell would live ammo be on the set?

If you're a complete "guns are bad" dipshit, I would not expect you to know anything about guns. If it comes out he was firing the weapon at cans with the rest of the jackwagons, then he might be guilty of something. If he was just a dumbass playing with a "toy," I guess I can't blame him.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
He told the "truth" in that aspect. He likely didn't "pull" the trigger.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 345
  • This month: 232
  • This month: 194
  • This month: 147
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 73