Kirsten Baesler

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
29D9B0BC-3FAF-4F2B-8EAA-4B4EC4CEB4A4.jpeg

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
If she was really pie faced it would have been smart to avoid a breathalyzer or blood test. Can you imagine what the circus had she blown a .24 or something crazy? Probably would have made national news...

that’s impossible because

she drank three "craft beers"

- - - Updated - - -

and she wouldn’t lie

emerald

Established Member
but look at that face, brown eyes, butter red hair, hope she comes back to double ditch sandbars this summer, hurry sun down,:;:cheers

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Shes guilty here and through her own admission, but still no charges. :confused: if it was any one else you would already have a trial date set.

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
she can tell you whatever she wants to keep her job but history tells me different. good bye kristen. also take the makeup off scary

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vote for Brandt Dick!

He was my high school math teacher and our school’s track coach back in the day. I don’t have anything bad to say about him. Was pretty passionate about his students but many of us were not so nice to him :(

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
He was my high school math teacher and our school’s track coach back in the day. I don’t have anything bad to say about him. Was pretty passionate about his students but many of us were not so nice to him :(

You're nearly un-teachable as an adult, I cannot imagine having you in a class as a rebellious teenager! ;:;rofl

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Haven't drink for 27 yrs., so what is Craft beer, is it a brand or style?

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
I say just eliminate the position and save the taxpayers alot of money, curious if anyone knows what the job responsibilities are and why we need a 6 figure person to fill the position. Its long past due to start cleaning house on our ed system. If that's not possible better vote for a conservative............... is Dick a conservative?

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haven't drink for 27 yrs., so what is Craft beer, is it a brand or style?

Craft beers are the weird flavored, next best thing to home brewed, swill you can get at your local breweries. 20 years ago there weren't very many of these local breweries in ND, but they are popping up everywhere nowadays. For example, Bismarck opened one not long after I moved here in 2003, now there's over a half dozen of the places. Laughing Sun, Gideons, Aleworks, Stone Home, Bird Dog Brewing, Craftcade, etc.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 53
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18