Kristi Noem Dog Killer

rustneversleeps

While the debate rages, Gov. Noem faithfully punches the chickens back at the ranch.
Screenshot 2024-05-02 at 5.22.36 PM.png

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have hunted with Kelly, he is a good guy. Sometimes a vote is needed on a bill for part of it to pass. The way they bundle these bills in congress should be illegal. They do this dirty shit to get their pet projects passed.
I am not going to say he is a perfect politician, but he was a damn good guy the few times I have been around him in a non political setting.
That is no shit the way they gotta put some cherry on the top that has nothing to do with each other.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I have hunted with Kelly, he is a good guy. Sometimes a vote is needed on a bill for part of it to pass. The way they bundle these bills in congress should be illegal. They do this dirty shit to get their pet projects passed.
I am not going to say he is a perfect politician, but he was a damn good guy the few times I have been around him in a non political setting.
Hunt with him all you want and might be nice etc but he sure doesn’t know how to respond to the people that elected him to office..also what I said earlier go back to early 2020 and tell me he is republican…he may be nice but they way he voted was not republican…he helped get the trillions more in national debt.

Eatsleeptrap

★★★ Legendary Member
Kelly won’t get my vote ever…I have contacted him a number of times as a congressman with not one response from him. Tammy I am not to sure on…really don’t know a lot about her. Commercials remind me of lawyers..twist it how they want…I would rather talk to the person. I have talked to a number of politicians. Cramer- was more interested in what executives of companies wanted vs the people of ND(wonder why). Armstrong- after a number of attempts to get a response recieved zero response. Rick Becker- spoke to him one time..was impressed answered all my questions to the point whether I like it or not..he seemed very honest in my opinion…Seemed like a true republican. Hoeven talked to him and his responses were definitely politician/lawyer responses…never really answered the question. I would like to speak with Tammy at some point to ask her a few questions…hopefully it happens.
I've contacted Armstrong's office twice with no response. So I contacted him again and I asked him if his campaign manager was a junior high kid. Judging from the commercials and lack of response, it must be.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I've contacted Armstrong's office twice with no response. So I contacted him again and I asked him if his campaign manager was a junior high kid. Judging from the commercials and lack of response, it must be.
If he can’t run an office setting how can he run a state or even manage being in congress is my question..

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If he can’t run an office setting how can he run a state or even manage being in congress is my question..
But...do we want Birddung's puppet either? I don't know the answer yet - just not sure I want someone appointed by Birddung, fully supported by Birddung, who's running the same ads as Birddung, replacing the chaps with shotguns.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
But...do we want Birddung's puppet either? I don't know the answer yet - just not sure I want someone appointed by Birddung, fully supported by Birddung, who's running the same ads as Birddung, replacing the chaps with shotguns.
Yeah hard to say..I know he isn’t the right answer. I have a feeling Bergum is gonna be VP. If she were to be Gov that may help our state more than Armstrong….maybe not it’s hard to tell which way it could all work out. I just know Armstrong is definitely not a Republican.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hunt with him all you want and might be nice etc but he sure doesn’t know how to respond to the people that elected him to office..also what I said earlier go back to early 2020 and tell me he is republican…he may be nice but they way he voted was not republican…he helped get the trillions more in national debt.
He was voting exactly how trump wanted him to. You'd think the majority on here would be oaky with that.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ah juanr is starting to dip his toes in the political world greasing palms, kissing babies and pressing some flesh. Juanr our next elected insurance commissioner of the great state of North Dakota. I called it first

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah hard to say..I know he isn’t the right answer. I have a feeling Bergum is gonna be VP. If she were to be Gov that may help our state more than Armstrong….maybe not it’s hard to tell which way it could all work out. I just know Armstrong is definitely not a Republican.
It would help them and Bill Gates more than it would help North Dakota.
This election will be like all others, hold your nose and vote for the lesser of two evils.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
It would help them and Bill Gates more than it would help North Dakota.
This election will be like all others, hold your nose and vote for the lesser of two evils.
Yep, that's bullshit even for President that it is down to 2 people. The party forces us to vote for whom they want, not what we want. If there was 6 credible people, that the people want, they should be able to be on the ballot.
Don't think either one we have to chose from is going to put America back on track. Joe is a bit clueless, and Trump will just be on a revenge mission.
Not sure of the answer, but my vote won't count anyhow.

Last edited:

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
One can always hope that justice will be done.
I'm up for a revenge administration. Fire the top people in the FBI and CIA. Throw most of the Biden administration in prison. Make sure Buttigaige goes to women's prison. If he is sent to men's prison he will think he is on a spa vacation.
Don't get me wrong, that will be much better than what we have going on now.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sometimes a vote is needed on a bill for part of it to pass. The way they bundle these bills in congress should be illegal. They do this dirty shit to get their pet projects passed.
PrairieGhost:
The above is why people of all stripes end up being so very narrowly focused regarding their political views, doesn't matter which side. It basically comes down to:

"I'm only going to get maybe 2-3 things I fundamentally support or oppose supported/opposed by XX candidate".

So you get extremely narrow views with both sides drawing a line in the sand unwilling to find any common-ground.

I've said it before, but, I believe each congress member should have to explain fully each vote on each bill. Not just the version that passes, but, also their votes and reasoning on each version along the way. Not written by a staffer, but, the congress member themselves. Make them parse out the individual pieces they agree and disagree with and why.

What we have right now is:

"XX politician voted 284 times WITH the opposing party on YYY important issue."

That might be bad, or, they may have voted AGAINST the final version of a single bill that had 285 votes and the 1st 284 don't have any bearing on daily life going forward.

Seems like DC has mostly tried to figure out a way to keep the majority of the US populace as diametrically opposed as possible so they can raid the cookie jar while the people try to argue if it's worse to clean up dog-shit in the grass or empty cat-crap out of a litter box.

Last edited:

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
The problem is democrats and republicans are more loyal to their party than their country. Voting for either is like getting cancer in your left lung or right lung. All the while the politicians treat us as if we are on team left or team right while reality is we are close to a unitary.

Example: They told us how bad Obamas stimulus package would be. It required a 60% vote to pass and the republicans coukd have stopped it. The week before the vote they voted to make it a simple majority which they couldn't stop. Then they came back to North Dakota and told us they voted against it. Old I know, but a good example how the real uniparty works.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, that's bullshit even for President that it is down to 2 people. The party forces us to vote for whom they want, not what we want. If there was 6 credible people, that the people want, they should be able to be on the ballot.
Don't think either one we have to chose from is going to put America back on track. Joe is a bit clueless, and Trump will just be on a revenge mission.
Not sure of the answer, but my vote won't count anyhow.
The Republican party did not want Trump a vast majority of those who voted in the primaries want him.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
The problem is democrats and republicans are more loyal to their party than their country. Voting for either is like getting cancer in your left lung or right lung. All the while the politicians treat us as if we are on team left or team right while reality is we are close to a unitary.

Example: They told us how bad Obamas stimulus package would be. It required a 60% vote to pass and the republicans coukd have stopped it. The week before the vote they voted to make it a simple majority which they couldn't stop. Then they came back to North Dakota and told us they voted against it. Old I know, but a good example how the real uniparty works.
Aren't all funding bills a simple majority for 1/2 a century ?

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member

I'm sure I will regret this, but here goes nothing.

Why do people on the conservative side always say shit like this? Do you have some kind of appointment by or from the Republican Party that makes you the final arbiter of who is and who is not a Republican?

I don't personally know, nor have I met Armstrong, but I would hazard a guess he has paid more dues to the Republican Party than pretty much any of us on NDA.

I get it, he's not as conservative as you may wish, but he is definitely a card-carrying member of the Republican Party.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 132
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 49