Kristi Noem Dog Killer

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm up for a revenge administration. Fire the top people in the FBI and CIA. Throw most of the Biden administration in prison. Make sure Buttigaige goes to women's prison. If he is sent to men's prison he will think he is on a spa vacation.

Read this in the context of being an American first, and tell me you'd be OK with a revenge, revenge administration. Sieg Heil!

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm sure I will regret this, but here goes nothing.

Why do people on the conservative side always say shit like this? Do you have some kind of appointment by or from the Republican Party that makes you the final arbiter of who is and who is not a Republican?

I don't personally know, nor have I met Armstrong, but I would hazard a guess he has paid more dues to the Republican Party than pretty much any of us on NDA.

I get it, he's not as conservative as you may wish, but he is definitely a card-carrying member of the Republican Party.
the opinions are based on the HIS PUBLIC VOTING RECORD, have you ever heard the term RINO ? - REPUBLICAN IN NAME ONLY - They talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
the opinions are based on the HIS PUBLIC VOTING RECORD, have you ever heard the term RINO ? - REPUBLICAN IN NAME ONLY - They talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

If a card-carrying, Republican Party nominated and elected politician votes on something the way you don't like, maybe it's not them who is not living up to the Republican Party ideals.

It's pretty difficult to expect anyone to hold the exact same voting principles of our own.

Just saying...

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Read this in the context of being an American first, and tell me you'd be OK with a revenge, revenge administration. Sieg Heil!
Is it revenge by removing those who weaponized the Justice system against him and the citizens who supported him ? Sieg Heil ??? do you even know history ? The Biden admin and the left are using the justice department against their political opponents just like Hitler did.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
If a card-carrying, Republican Party nominated and elected politician votes on something the way you don't like, maybe it's not them who is not living up to the Republican Party ideals.

It's pretty difficult to expect anyone to hold the exact same voting principles of our own.

Just saying...
You didn't answer the rino question

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is it revenge by removing those who weaponized the Justice system against him and the citizens who supported him ? Sieg Heil ??? do you even know history ? The Biden admin and the left are using the justice department against their political opponents just like Hitler did.

Yep, and calling for a "tit-for-tat" revenge administration is no better.

grumster

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What one calls revenge others might call equal justice...

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
The dawn of the Uniparty is what has caused all this confusion.

Soft Totalitarianism as they say on talk radio. The average citizen no longer plays a crucial role in the process... it's all run by big government. It's a big party, and you're not invited. You THINK you are, but you're not.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
so you are ok with leaving those in power such as FBI, CIA, DOJ, IRS, and all the others all who used their position for political purposes in an attempt to intimidate or even jail citizens.

it is not a tit for tat is is paying the piper for ones wrong doings and in my opinion should be jailed for acting under the color of law and abusing their powers.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems you are defending the government organizations that have abused their powers. aren't you yourself a government employee? Makes me wonder if you abuse your powers when dealing with the public ? Glad to know you would have been on the front lines loading Jewish men, women, and children into train cars.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
so you are ok with leaving those in power such as FBI, CIA, DOJ, IRS, and all the others all who used their position for political purposes in an attempt to intimidate or even jail citizens.

it is not a tit for tat is is paying the piper for ones wrong doings and in my opinion should be jailed for acting under the color of law and abusing their powers.

No, but Trump has been on record as saying he would/will fire career civil servants who didn't do his bidding. The political appointees at the top of the food chain, yep...as president he certainly does expect them to tender their resignations. It's always been like that. Career civil servants, let's say a LEO, and Trump wants Biden (pick someone, anyone) arrested just on his whim. That's a big fat no for me, and yes...that is the exact history and political policy of Communists and Nazis.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
No, but Trump has been on record as saying he would/will fire career civil servants who didn't do his bidding. The political appointees at the top of the food chain, yep...as president he certainly does expect them to tender their resignations. It's always been like that. Career civil servants, let's say a LEO, and Trump wants Biden (pick someone, anyone) arrested just on his whim. That's a big fat no for me, and yes...that is the exact history and political policy of Communists and Nazis.
so you are afraid Trump will do the very thing biden and is admin is doing ?

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems you are defending the government organizations that have abused their powers. aren't you yourself a government employee? Makes me wonder if you abuse your powers when dealing with the public ? Glad to know you would have been on the front lines loading Jewish men, women, and children into train cars.

Way to twist shit. I would be, and have in the past signed up for, fighting dictatorial presences in this world that you are describing. I sure as hell ain't going to ever support the U.S. turning into what you describe. And yet, here you are defending the idea of doing exactly that. Revenge politics, arresting and imprisoning people at the request of politicians. SMDH...

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
so you are afraid Trump will do the very thing biden and is admin is doing ?

Just a quick refresher here, but the current trial in New York is a state court. I can't believe I have to point out that Biden doesn't have much sway in what state courts do.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Show where Trump actually said this not just a media hit piece.
Should any and all career civil servants who did Biden's bidding be fired ? how deep down from the top needs to be cleaned out. The rotten is not just the top many of these departments hire and promote those who share the same political beliefs.

Biden's DOJ targeted parents and labeled them as terrorists for speaking out at school boards
Biden's DOJ targeted traditional catholics
Biden's DOY targets Elon Musk's SpaceX for allegedly preferring to hire U.S. Citizens
Biden's DOJ asked financial institutions to use search terms such as “TRUMP” and “MAGA” when combing over customer data
Obama's FBI Targeted Trump campaign
Obama's IRS targeted conservative political and religious groups
Multiple Democrat DA's targeted Trump

How long has this abuse been going on and how deep does it go. the entire swamp needs to be drained to remove all the stench.

You seemed to be worried your job is in jeopardy, should it be ?????

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just a quick refresher here, but the current trial in New York is a state court. I can't believe I have to point out that Biden doesn't have much sway in what state courts do.
Explain this away

Why would " state prosecutors " meet with Biden before filing indictments ????????????

Three prosecutors filed indictments against former President Donald Trump in close succession after he announced another run for president against Joe Biden in 2024.

The indictments from New York, federal and Georgia prosecutors have raised concerns about coordination with the Biden administration.

New York District Attorney Alvin Bragg met with federal law enforcement before indicting Trump on a state charge.

The House Judiciary Committee is investigating a top prosecutor on Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s case against former President Trump for his past work as a senior Justice Department official during the Biden administration. Colangelo joined Bragg’s office in December 2022, after the resignations of Mark Pomerantz and Carey Dunne — prosecutors who were investigating Trump and resigned in protest of Bragg’s initial unwillingness to indict the former president.

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Biden's DOJ targeted parents and labeled them as terrorists for speaking out at school boards
Biden's DOJ targeted traditional catholics
Biden's DOY targets Elon Musk's SpaceX for allegedly preferring to hire U.S. Citizens
Biden's DOJ asked financial institutions to use search terms such as “TRUMP” and “MAGA” when combing over customer data"

Allen you acknowledge this as fluff'n criminal or just regular business for your Dem buddies???

Last edited:

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'm sure I will regret this, but here goes nothing.

Why do people on the conservative side always say shit like this? Do you have some kind of appointment by or from the Republican Party that makes you the final arbiter of who is and who is not a Republican?

I don't personally know, nor have I met Armstrong, but I would hazard a guess he has paid more dues to the Republican Party than pretty much any of us on NDA.

I get it, he's not as conservative as you may wish, but he is definitely a card-carrying member of the Republican Party.
A democrat can pay to be a republican. I would say it's based on how they handle themselves. A republican is a conservative and if you can justify him being a republican because he says he is by all means that's your right. I go by how they vote..and in his case...he is not a republican to me. Barack Obama could have called himself a republican if he wanted to.

Oh yeah and if you are referring to dues as in his family paid good oil money to get him where he is at..I can agree with that.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 181
  • This month: 158
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 59