Legal tag in pocket , shoot or pass ?

wby257

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would pass , but the next person is going to shoot him.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Something that magnificent would render my trigger finger inoperable. Very Cool!!!

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tough call. Once in a lifetime trophy, plus moose are quite yummy, but, would it be worth putting up with all the bunny-huggers that’d want to kill you.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pass and hope others do also. Photos if possible. Good breading stock for something different.

huntinforfish

Founding Member
Founding Member
Would you shoot it if it was a normal moose? That's the first question that came to my mind. I think it gets a pass. Would be a very cool thing to experience in nature. Too few truly rare, mysterious, beautiful things to see in person. Would be great just to take it all in.

wby257

Founding Member
Founding Member
Would you shoot it if it was a normal moose? That's the first question that came to my mind. I think it gets a pass. Would be a very cool thing to experience in nature. Too few truly rare, mysterious, beautiful things to see in person. Would be great just to take it all in.

Yep he would be in the freezer.

shorthairman

★★★★★ Legendary Member
He gets a pass from me also. While no doubt an absolute beautiful animal and would make a great mount and numerous stories and topics of conversation I think it is just too rare to end its life. I would get as many pictures/video footage as I could as others have mentioned.

skywalker

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pass, but that is easy to say now. May be a different story if given the shot. Beautiful creature right there.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 11