Votes: 143 52.0%
  • I'm not voting...

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lets talk about the dui thing. When you picture somebody driving under the influence of sweet mary, what are you seeing? What do you imagine? What do you think the real side affects of driving while stonered up is? Are you trying to compare it to driving while loaded on booze? Do you think a guy that just smoked a joint is going to drive like a drunk? Nothing you are thinking is remotely close to the truth, and i think people need to hear that.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Those driving under the influence of weed drive 20 in a 50 zone lol.

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have lots of family and friends who live in Colorado some in Denver. They all say that the vehicle accidents are not from folks high on pot barreling down the freeway at high speeds or erratic like with alcohol but the opposite, sober drivers not paying attention and crashing into the slow moving cannabis infused folks doing 15 mph or not moving at all make up the majority of the accidents related to its use.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven't been pulled over since 1983.

Wait - I just got pulled over a couple weeks ago for expired tags (by a very odd duck cop in south Bismarck).

Anyway... I'm not following your point if you have one.

My point is that opioids are being used by millions of people legally and they drive while taking the pills.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe it’ll cause law enforcement to pull those people over driving in the left lane while not passing and driving below the posted limit. They will think they’re stoned. So it could be a good thing

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lets talk about the dui thing. When you picture somebody driving under the influence of sweet mary, what are you seeing? What do you imagine? What do you think the real side affects of driving while stonered up is? Are you trying to compare it to driving while loaded on booze? Do you think a guy that just smoked a joint is going to drive like a drunk? Nothing you are thinking is remotely close to the truth, and i think people need to hear that.

Most of the folks on this site are plenty familiar with the effects of pot. Are you under the assumption most are naive about it?

I'm trying to square your comments with these facts:
https://www.denverpost.com/2017/08/25/colorado-marijuana-traffic-fatalities/

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess I am so against synthetic opium because I have seen it destroy families. I have never seen marijuana destroy a family, just a refrigerator.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
My point is that opioids are being used by millions of people legally and they drive while taking the pills.

ha ha ha - I must have had a stroke this afternoon. My apologies. I still am not understanding what your point is.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess I am so against synthetic opium because I have seen it destroy families. I have never seen marijuana destroy a family, just a refrigerator.

I have. The Dad chose getting high over kids, job, wife, etc. All marijuana.

- - - Updated - - -

yes Enslow - opioids are 1,000,000 times more the devil than his lettuce is

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

yes Enslow - opioids are 1,000,000 times more the devil than his lettuce is

I don’t think you can blame the actual drug for that. That’s like blaming the gun.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member

Sounds like you grew up in a house with an addict, that explains your irrational opposition to legalization. Most people who use drugs, dont abuse them. Addicts dont wait for a drug to become legal to abuse it. MJ wasnt the problem in your house, it was your DAD...

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like you grew up in a house with an addict, that explains your irrational opposition to legalization. Most people who use drugs, dont abuse them. Addicts dont wait for a drug to become legal to abuse it. MJ wasnt the problem in your house, it was your DAD...

ha ha ha, it’s not my Dad I was referencing

my dad drank and smoked

but he lost his family from booze prior to discovering weed

your guys circular reasoning is astounding - my Dad was awesome when he wasn’t partying

So it wasn’t the booze - it was him?

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I suppose certain people react differently. It’s really best if a person stays away from drugs and booze haha. Have a nice weekend guys! Time to make some salsa and load some test shells. K bye.

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
43878841_1851486654920265_8501698324309475328_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

43952323_1949404388448497_397605192972894208_n.jpg

BrewCrew

★★★★ Legendary Member
My only concern is work place drug testing and how will this affect the employer control over reasonable employment requirements for a safe workplace.....

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member

Most who use dont a use. Is this why our prison and jails ar full to capacity.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some of the nays are voting no because there's no limit to the amount you can possess. What does it matter if my hay mall is stacked with 700 bales of it someday? What does it matter?

Do you guys understand what is going on out there on the streets here in our state? Motorcycles getting stolen left n right, cars, burglarys etc....This is all real crime, driven by hard drugs, not marijuana. The wasted time on petty marijuana charges need to be shifted to fighting the real crime.

Next......People say, if it goes legal it will be all over the place and in the hands of kids. Guess what, it already is, and has been forever. It's easier for a kid to get a bag of weed than a box of beer.

What about all the drug dogs that will be put out of work? Bullshit propaganda to spread fear. The dogs are still trained for other drugs, additionally they will still be needed for those situations where the individual is under the age 21.

- - - Updated - - -

My only concern is work place drug testing and how will this affect the employer control over reasonable employment requirements for a safe workplace.....

Good topic. I do think things will remain normal. If places of employment want to require drug testing, which most do today then so be it. Continue on as normal. No your workplace won't be overrun with stoners. Nothing should change. Good topic to discuss though.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 87
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 31