• Nay!

Votes: 143 52.0%
  • I'm not voting...

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I can't comprehend that, Please school me.

I'm not a smart man so if I comprehend you path of least resistance right would be to legalize mj. Therefore allowing it to get into the hands of people who actually need it for medical purposes. Relying on the legislature to impose rules and restrictions on it for the ones who dont need it but just want to get high. Making criminals less criminal (I'm referring to gsd comment that most offenders of narcotics have pot on them). Open the doors for respectable people who closet smoke to come out and smoke openly and still be respected.
Hoping the legislature would impose taxes on the stuff and distribute that money to things you have listed. And it has been pointed out many times that they do not spend money how they were supposed to or to the satisfaction of the general public.

If this is way off base please enlighten me to the master plan.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not saying this to anger you DC, but from my point of view it looks like your simply throwing in the towel and giving up.

No worry about angering me PG , I can dish it out so I better be able to take it too. You couldn't be further from the truth with your anilization through. Not a quitter, I'm just getting started.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm going to have to start quoting everything you say before I respond to you PG , After I responded You changed the wording of that post about as much as our fearless leaders changed the MM measure.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
No worry about angering me PG , I can dish it out so I better be able to take it too.
Good, because even though we disagree on MJ we agree on many other things, and your opinion is important to me. So many that debate on a keyboard get carried away, but I respect you and your opinion.

Edit:
I'm going to have to start quoting everything you say before I respond to you PG , After I responded You changed the wording of that post about as much as our fearless leaders changed the MM measure.
Well it was to try get my point across more clearly I think. I see we have both been posting so fast that post change before we hit the post button. Did you agree with me more or disagree with me more? I just post what I am thinking at the moment.

Edit again: I thought I added to, not changed, but your perhaps right.

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good, because even though we disagree on MJ we agree on many other things, and your opinion is important to me. So many that debate on a keyboard get carried away, but I respect you and your opinion.

Edit: Well it was to try get my point across more clearly I think. I see we have both been posting so fast that post change before we hit the post button. Did you agree with me more or disagree with me more? I just post what I am thinking at the moment.

Edit again: I thought I added to, not changed, but your perhaps right.

One thing I think we can agree on is the current methods are not working to keep drugs out of the hands of kids and we are losing the battle.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
One thing I think we can agree on is the current methods are not working to keep drugs out of the hands of kids and we are losing the battle.

All we need to do is hire more police, build more detention centers, and double mandatory minimums, THATLL FIX IT!!! :;:deadhorse

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds fair give grandma a felony and get a cheap twirl down at the Asian massage parlor in Bismarck.

You read too much Penthouse. Why don't you go to the Asian Massage Parlor, and ask for a "cheap twirl". I bet they say "yes sir, coming right up".

Ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

There are Asian massage parlors operating in Bismarck right now. There is so much happening in ND right under everyone’s nose but they cant smell it.

Oh, and now we're being over-run by Asian Massage Parlors.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t think there is anything I can say that you will follow.

I think that Obi-Wan is being purposely obtuse. I think you should recognize the tactic.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jay Kay it is happening this very day right in ND. Wake up dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Victimless crime. Yes. Tell that to the children of stoners.[/QUOTE

Just buried a great friend who was a viet nam vet. He smoked MJ and his daughters went to college and are doing great. I would like you to tell them that their dad was bad and that they are victims.

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Jay Kay it is happening this very day right in ND. Wake up dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Victimless crime. Yes. Tell that to the children of stoners.[/QUOTE

Just buried a great friend who was a viet nam vet. He smoked MJ and his daughters went to college and are doing great. I would like you to tell them that their dad was bad and that they are victims.

“Overdosed on marijuana” - Fox News

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Like I said before our personal feelings won’t matter on this subject in the near future. There is so much money involved that the cash will do the talking. Canada ran out of weed in 4 days.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are you suggesting that I should send an anonymous tip to the city of Bismarck regarding Asian massage parlors?

That doesn't sound very interesting. We need a volunteer whom is not afraid of gettin the works to go in and see what's goin on. Who's guna take one for the team and do a quality check?

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
They actually had an undercover cop do that in either Fargo or Moorhead last year.

Apparently he got a little Too involved and blew the case.

HomeSlice

Founding Member
Founding Member
Victimless crime. Yes. Tell that to the children of alcoholics.

Fixed

- - - Updated - - -

So nobody here has heard of the Asian massage in Mandan? Heard ALOT about them this summer no clue if its still open

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
So who is the victim of a good rub and tug? I myself don't really give a shit about the my, but don't compare a massage to a drug.

- - - Updated - - -

Not my, ment MJ

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
From a place SELLING rehab services? Haha, good one! Weed doesnt make addicts, its a mental problem, not a weed problem...

Did you read it?

[h=2]Drug use. It’s not a victimless crime[/h]Many times people argue that using drugs is a victimless crime, that they are not hurting anyone but themselves. Depending on who you ask that couldn’t be more from the truth. From hurting your family and friends to people you may never meet by funding of organized criminal organizations from the purchase of illegal drugs the victims are staggering. Even a casual drug user that may “pop a molly” smoke marijuana or use cocaine may think they are just having a good time and they are not hurting anyone but the trail of violence that precedes them enjoying that substance is rather horrific.

Drug cartels main source of income come from the drug market. They have their hand in every major drug MDMA, heroin, cocaine, marijuana, prescription pills and other designer drugs are all at their disposal and they use the money they make from their drug campaigns to fund their other more violent endeavors. The united states is only 5% of the entire world population but counts for 30% of all the drug demands and the USA bordering Mexico leads to us being their largest market for drugs. Exact numbers are nearly impossible to make certain but estimates are that it’s an over 140 billion dollar a year industry this is why Americans need to realize that every time they purchase drugs they are rewarding the cartels. Think about this, one recreational user they may spend 100 – 200$ in a weekend on cocaine. That in turn buys the cartel numerous rounds of ammo. Two weeks of use can buy an Assault rifle and using on weekends for a month can be an entire month of pay to a cartel member soldier. Its a scary thought when you step back and realize that even if small your drug purchases are funding a war. Even if you are a Recreational user the money doesn’t discriminate it’s all going to fund cartels in their never ending violent campaign.
Mario Berlanga (2016) writes this “My friend Maria, mother of a 14-year-old son, temporarily fled her low-income neighborhood in the city of Monterrey with her family when she realized a cartel was forcing boys to join the business. Two nights after their return, armed men entered her house and killed her son in front of her in retaliation.”

The misconception that drug use is a crime that affects no one else but the user needs to be put to rest. From your family to the families on the front line of the never ending drug war south of our border, every time you purchase drugs it sets in line a motion of events that may not directly affect you but could impact hundreds of people in its wake

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 76
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 31