Measure 2: Marijuana Legalization

Will you support the legalization of high THC cannabis in ND?

• Yes

Votes: 71 48.0%
  • No

Votes: 54 36.5%
  • Don't care... Hand me another beer!

Votes: 23 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
It got me, and I am super gullible. I feel as though I can have a beer socially and scoot on home, however you cant just get lightly stoned
Microdosing THC involves consuming small, controlled doses of cannabis to achieve therapeutic benefits without the psychoactive effects typically associated with higher doses. Here are some potential benefits of microdosing THC:

1. Stress relief: Low doses of THC may help alleviate stress and anxiety.
  2. Improved sleep: Cannabis microdosing could potentially improve sleep quality and help with insomnia.
  3. Pain management: Microdosing THC might provide pain relief for conditions like chronic pain or inflammation.
  4. Enhanced creativity: Some users report increased creativity and focus with microdosing THC.
  5. Mood enhancement: Small doses of THC may boost mood and provide a sense of well-being.
  6. Reduced side effects: Microdosing allows users to experience the benefits of THC without the intense psychoactive effects or potential negative side effects like paranoia or anxiety.
  7. Cost-effective: Microdosing can be a more economical way to consume cannabis, as smaller amounts are needed to achieve the desired effects.
  8. Discreet and functional: Microdosing allows users to incorporate cannabis therapy into their daily lives seamlessly, with minimal disruption to productivity, energy, and sociability.

Remember, the effects of microdosing THC can vary from person to person, and it's essential to start with a very low dose and gradually increase until you find the "sweet spot" where you experience relief while maintaining focus.

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
  1. Enhanced creativity: Some users report increased creativity and focus with microdosing THC.
Wow man. That's awesome man. We will get rich man.
Oh shit I don't remember last night.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some of us have walked both sides of this street and can see where both sides are coming from. And can see how both sides can be full of malarkey when it comes to painting the other one as sinister.

I wish I had never done either in my life

But that’s not how it is. I’m weak. So I just try to be responsible about it.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
My kids are not in favor , my wife and I are. Seems backwards to me but until you or someone close to you have a medical need to get off pharmaceuticals that are ruining them, it's hard to see, I get that.

Medical isn't even close to what was voted in plus I don't know of one Dr. that works for Sanford, ultru , and/or any small community clinics, outside of probably 9 or 10 specialty Dr.s in the state. Big pharma won again.

Each year from 2014 to 2018, drug and medical device companies spent between $2.1 billion and $2.2 billion paying doctors for speaking and consulting, as well as on meals, travel and gifts for them. (These figures do not include research spending, but they do include royalties.)

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I need to see the science behind the data before I take it at face value. It raises my eyebrows that he claims 1 in 4 MJ users experience a severe mental illness up to and including psychosis. I've known a LOT of people who use(d) MJ and not one has had a severe mental illness attributable to MJ.

He cites JAMA as a reference, which is all good and well, but that doesn't make them authoritative or unflawed studies. If you've searched the JAMA website you know that you can find a study to promote your rhetoric. Here's one published by JAMA that shows no correlation to psychosis in states with and without medicinal or recreational MJ:

1718594744939.png

Furthermore, it seems "Dr." Drew is in bed with big pharma. I'd expect more sleuthing from you SVN. He has plenty of rea$on$ to put out a scare tactic video leveraging his "authority" to line his own pockets. Probably paid to put this out and scare the world.
Smacks of Covid-era tactics. He's no better that Fauchi. It would seem he IS a brainwasher afterall.

https://slate.com/technology/2012/0...company-money-is-your-doctor-on-the-take.html
1718595105636.png
Good reply. He called bullshit on the C19 "vac" along with the "science". More words to prove a point/more bullshit. Dr, Drew is more trustworthy than the "science" and media against him. IMO.
What did you think of the vid?

Once again: The Soviet Union spent more on the "Peace" movement in the States than arming the gd Viet Cong. I'm sure I can find many articles "disproving" this as I can find about illegal aliens benefiting the Country.

Also, how much more aware do I need to be about weed, gays, trans, racism, etc?

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good reply. He called bullshit on the C19 "vac" along with the "science". More words to prove a point/more bullshit. Dr, Drew is more trustworthy than the "science" and media against him. IMO.
What did you think of the vid?

Once again: The Soviet Union spent more on the "Peace" movement in the States than arming the gd Viet Cong. I'm sure I can find many articles "disproving" this as I can find about illegal aliens benefiting the Country.

Also, how much more aware do I need to be about weed, gays, trans, racism, etc?
The video felt like it tried to "wow" the audience with a bunch of impressive sounding statistics, scary words, and not much substance to back it up. After all, it was a 5 minute video trying to explain a very complicated, hardly studied, situation.

From personal experience with the weed community, psychosis and schizophrenia is no more prevalent than the non-using population. What I didn't hear in his arguments was whether there were other drugs or alcohol involved that may have been contributing factors in any mental illness.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMO both vids I posted were non-judgmental and measured.

THIS is "wow" and "scare":

Y'all smoke yourselves to fucking Saturn. I don't GAF. I will never consider it comparable to booze or support legalization.

That is all. Out.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMO both vids I posted were non-judgmental and measured.

THIS is "wow" and "scare":

Y'all smoke yourselves to fucking Saturn. I don't GAF. I will never consider it comparable to booze or support legalization.

That is all. Out.

I respectfully disagree. Using an unnamed study to say 1 in 4 MJ users end up with severe mental illness without significant science behind it is "wow" and "scare" to most people. I will live my life the same regardless of which way ND eventually goes. I just require more than a 5 minute study from a celebrity doctor with ties to Big Pharma to make decisions on where I stand. And after being lied to as blatantly as during Covid times it'll take more than a personality on YouTube to sway my opinion.

For the record, I don't smoke so there's that.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Y'all smoke yourselves to fucking Saturn. I don't GAF.

That is all. Out.
Then why keep posting how bad you "think" it is if u don't GAF ? It's not like anyone is holding you hostage and saying you have to use it. It's about liberty. Kinda like shooting a 22 or a slingshot. Or, I can dumb it down lower if need be.

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Then why keep posting how bad you "think" it is if u don't GAF ? It's not like anyone is holding you hostage and saying you have to use it. It's about liberty. Kinda like shooting a 22 or a slingshot. Or, I can dumb it down lower if need be.
Yes please. I don't understand.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 184
  • This month: 132
  • This month: 124
  • This month: 101
  • This month: 94
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 73