Measure 2: Marijuana Legalization

Will you support the legalization of high THC cannabis in ND?

• Yes

Votes: 71 48.0%
  • No

Votes: 54 36.5%
  • Don't care... Hand me another beer!

Votes: 23 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
You saved me. I was about to take the electric razor to my wrists. Thanks.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
It would be illegal as it’s already illegal to drive under the influence of any substance.
Fuck: Smoke a few last weekend, work 7 16hr shifts, weave a bit in your lane, get pulled over, submit to a spit test which proves hot...the cop is a dick...Anyways, the military is essentially now a Roman orgy. Pot has to be next.

I'll admit I don't know how long nystagmus lasts for THC. For now I'll remain on my heavy equipment operator legal question.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fuck: Smoke a few last weekend, work 7 16hr shifts, weave a bit in your lane, get pulled over, submit to a spit test which proves hot...the cop is a dick...Anyways, the military is essentially now a Roman orgy. Pot has to be next.

I'll admit I don't know how long nystagmus lasts for THC. For now I'll remain on my heavy equipment operator legal question.
It’s not companies set their own rules. Do you deal with that business because I do and booze is a way bigger issue

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
It’s not companies set their own rules. Do you deal with that business because I do and booze is a way bigger issue
Because it's legal. Why add another problem?

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
used to be a van in our high school parking lot---- it had a tin can in it and once they eliminated smoking inside the school -- it would be a teacher or student who ever walked by it first open the door and get the smoking can out of it. Teachers and students sat around it and had their heaters and i am sure some good conversations.

I wasnt a smoker but it made sense -- then of course they outlawed smoking entirely on the property and that is when laws went haywire as the neighbors around the school had to deal with the kids standing on sidewalks along with the butts (the teachers then smoked in their cars). Stupid.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You know why illegal weed is still king in legal states? $$$. States tax it too much and make it expensive compared to the black market. Duh. Now they wanna blame somebody else for their failed policies.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Everybody says legalize it and tax the hell out of it. Dumbest statement ever. Yeah, legalize it then make it unaffordable. Exactly what they did with the medical program. Fuck taxes. I been fuckin the irs my whole life.

grumster

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Everybody says legalize it and tax the hell out of it. Dumbest statement ever. Yeah, legalize it then make it unaffordable. Exactly what they did with the medical program. Fuck taxes. I been fuckin the irs my whole life.
Kind of hard to tax something that grows in the ditch..

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 199
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 131
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 94
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69