Missing gun

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
If anyone found a shotgun north of wing yesterday my buddy would appreciate it back. Set it down to take a pick of his dog and forgot it on the approach and it was gone by this morning.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah $1,700 sucks! Had it not been for deer hunting it probably would have still been there but with all the people in the area his luck wasn't there.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I remember a time the ole man left his deer rifle leaning up against the pickup while taking a leak in a parking area at managment area. We were about five miles away when we realized he left it there. I thought we were gonna role his pickup trying to get back there before someone else snatched it.

LiebelsGuide

Founding Member
Founding Member
I did the same thing earlier this fall, talk about a nervous 5 minute trip back to pick it up, luckily it was still there. Best of luck with the search!

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
oh man.. good luck! If a true sportsman/woman found it, you would think it would find its way back into his hands.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gun has been found. Apparently by buddy did have some luck in the fact it was a sheriff going hunting who found it.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Excellent end to this story.

I would be crushed with that type of loss.

I thought law enforcement was the bad guys....according to the media, and Quentin Tarintino :;:

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Excellent end to this story.

I would be crushed with that type of loss.

I thought law enforcement was the bad guys....according to the media, and Quentin Tarintino :;:

Johnr Johnr Johnr, law enforcement lives and gun owners lives do not matter.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah I would been freaking out losing a Benelli super black eagle II. Those damn things price keeps climbing and replaceing it would have been spendy. On that note he's thinking he will still go pick up a new one first since the wife was ok with him doing that. then act like he was informed sometime latter the gun had been found and tadaa you now have a new gun and the old one and the wife won't get pissed!:;:muahaha

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 37
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12