Most concealable handgun?

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey, I beef with no man here. I don't know who negative rep'd me but all I know is you should be a man and identify yourself.

For the record, I have not and have no intension of negative rep' anyone. Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey Slim do you own one of those Urban Carry Holsters? And if so how do you like it?

No, I don't own one, just thought it seemed like a novel idea. Problem is, then I'd have this goofy leather thing protruding from my waist. Really difficult to disguise a gun with your shirt tucked in.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kentucky, you negative repped me when you sent me the instructions on how to rep people. Or else someone else did and signed your name. I took as another joke and nearly sent a red mark back. Instead I sent a green mark and a merry Christmas note. Can't remember if I signed my name or not though.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bad rep points are neat. I think we should have posted by our names how many bad rep points we have given. Transparency is neat.

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kentucky, you negative repped me when you sent me the instructions on how to rep people. Or else someone else did and signed your name. I took as another joke and nearly sent a red mark back. Instead I sent a green mark and a merry Christmas note. Can't remember if I signed my name or not though.

Post #89. I have not and have no intention to negative rep anyone. That was a troll and I'm sorry that troll is a tool. Thank you for the positive rep, cheers and have a Merry Christmas!

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm beginning to think it was a mistake to crack jokes about giving negative rep and assigning someone else's name. Who knew being a smartass could cause trouble?!

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
th

Last edited:

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
forgot to post this... its a kimber solo 9mm. not the smallest concealable handgun on the market. but, easily hidden in any pants pocket. doesn't resemble a gun at all as far as i am concerned. i've never had anyone i work with even mention it. it also shoots pretty tight groups for a smallie.

20151229_124802.jpg

20151229_124654.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 11
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 5