murder hornet

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
That’s how new viruses start people eating shit like that

Like we westerners have never put a worm in a bottle.

Not saying I'm in the mood for a little hornet, but there are people across the world that think our eating habits are disgusting. I'm going to hazard a guess that we Americans would be in the minority on many things found in our cupboards and restaurants.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Like we westerners have never put a worm in a bottle.

Not saying I'm in the mood for a little hornet, but there are people across the world that think our eating habits are disgusting. I'm going to hazard a guess that we Americans would be in the minority on many things found in our cupboards and restaurants.

maybe if the rest of the world wasn’t fucking monkeys (aids) or eating raw bats or dogs burned alive it might be a little better place. If they don’t like bacon their opinion does not matter either haha.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Did everyone in the 'BOOMER" class forget the AMC HORNET? It was murder to drive or ride in. LB

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
That is a strange dude for sure.

I couldn't help notice but he seemed to be wearing some boots in excess of what he probably needed for the actual hiking conditions. I wonder if he was afraid of running across a mamushi? I think it's the only venomous snake on the main Japanese islands. Buddy of mine got bit in the shoulder out playing paintball when he leaned back against a river bank. He spent several days in the hospital and was out of commission for a few weeks.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
man i used to love my sled i had to watch sled neck 4 a million times. Miss riding in the mountains

That's an awesome old video. Rock n roll, stunts, general stupidity. I watched the 80's snowboarding videos until my eyes about fell out.

- - - Updated - - -

If I were face to face with this guy, while he just stung himself on purpose, I'd piss my pants laughing. Travels half way around the world to catch a giant hornet, then holds it on his arm to purposely get stung, then writhes around on the ground screaming. That poor cameraman, having to take it seriously.. wow.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
pelosi murder hornets.jpg

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
This entire killer bee thing has already been done. This is just a big bunch of nonsense.
Besides i am way to greasy to worry about stupid bee's.

When i was last stung, i was on the bike at 80mph, the fucking stinger kept stinging me. Was a sombitch, but i handled it like the champ i am, a little tear in my eye, and a streak in the boxers

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88