murder hornet

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hear the murder hornet breakfast cereal is like horseradish-flavored Copenhagen. You eat it with milk of magnesia and a splash of tobacco.

BFB26A8B-7F9F-4F57-8375-BAEE2DC876B6.jpg

A22D1C5B-FE2C-4A52-B08A-45B33EEC1E82.jpeg

Last edited:

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Huh..? Well, that's a new one. Before today, I never ever ever felt sorry for a scorpion.

As soon as the spawn is over, bring back winter.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Huh..? Well, that's a new one. Before today, I never ever ever felt sorry for a scorpion.

As soon as the spawn is over, bring back winter.
The North Dakota scorpion is tougher and would whip that’s hornets ass.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I must of bought a least a handful of them there scorpion (stinger) for around $200. Fix for a hour or two then ride for a hour or two and then fix again.
One of those the throttle stuck (put on a different carb and was testing in out) and i hit a big evergreen at full throttle with skis on both sides, flew up the tree and back down (thank God an evergreen) Crawl to neighbor at midnight (short distance) who call wife and trip to hospital for a week stay and a couple of months with a walker. Right thump never did get fix and hurts to this day.

Ah the memories.

Wife then bought our first new sled a polaris after that. About 15 years ago had two polaris and told kids whoever comes first can have both of those damn things including the trailer. Just got two cold for the old bones.
Never did understand, other than reason for drinking beer, why we had those sleds. db

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
^^^^^ yep fix on those old sleds all week long just to ride on Sat and if you were lucky some of sunday.^^^^

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
This was my ride as a kid growing up in Ellendale, they were fairly reliable, other than needing some carb work done occasionally...

spitfire.jpg

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I must of bought a least a handful of them there scorpion (stinger) for around $200. Fix for a hour or two then ride for a hour or two and then fix again.
One of those the throttle stuck (put on a different carb and was testing in out) and i hit a big evergreen at full throttle with skis on both sides, flew up the tree and back down (thank God an evergreen) Crawl to neighbor at midnight (short distance) who call wife and trip to hospital for a week stay and a couple of months with a walker. Right thump never did get fix and hurts to this day.

Ah the memories.

Wife then bought our first new sled a polaris after that. About 15 years ago had two polaris and told kids whoever comes first can have both of those damn things including the trailer. Just got two cold for the old bones.
Never did understand, other than reason for drinking beer, why we had those sleds. db

I don't even know if I have a thump.... but yeah, those old sleds could wreck in a hurry, surprised there are not more wrecks

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It is on my right hand for me, damn one room country schooling learning. Comes back to haunt one when he gets old. db

Last edited:

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
wrecked a sno-jet as a kid, don't think my brother ever forgave me, wish I had that sled.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
man i used to love my sled i had to watch sled neck 4 a million times. Miss riding in the mountains

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88