ND deer opener

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can’t get over the thought of you trying to shear a wookie.

I have a 5HP power-head w/Wookie Whips on it. Sorta like a weed-eater but with blades that are sharp and thin enough to shave Wookies with. It looks like a regular weed-eater powerhead but runs on dragster nitro-methane to get the extra HP outta the little package. Takes lotsa HP for a Wookie Whip.

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Be safe no deer is worth a life. Please think before you pull the trigger. For me deer hunting is sucking up everything around me, sights, sounds nature in general. that split second you pull the trigger the rush. Yea

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
If they don't see you and are hunting around you with rifles, I'd be nervous and make sure they did see me - I believe you need to wear orange while bow hunting during the rifle season, so seeing you sitting in a tree shouldn't be a problem. Whether they should move in on you is a personal choice - most won't and will find another place to hunt and others will say it's public land and you can't control it by getting there before me.

Good luck to all fortunate enough to draw a tag - remember you can't eat antlers, it's only hunting, one-shot kill, that will bounce off a deer, smoked em, if it's brown it's down, dam sconnies/blue platters, and every other hunting cliché you can think of.

Seriously, be safe and have fun - looking forward to some pictures if you don't mind sharing.

How many get shot in tree stands every year in Mn?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I won a Springfield M1A .308 last week at the nra banquet. Thinking of iron site shooting this yrs buck at eleven am tomorrow morning at the hundred yards it’s been hanging around at this last week in my buddies tree row

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just landed looks like enough snow on the buttes to make it a slip and slide. At least it's 20 degrees here it was 3 degrees in Jim town brrr. I counted 20 dead animals on the road from Stark county on in

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
20171110_053520.jpg Deer camp fancy breakfast!

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It's so windy the flag pole is bent over, snowing a little to, good day to stay home

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a 5HP power-head w/Wookie Whips on it. Sorta like a weed-eater but with blades that are sharp and thin enough to shave Wookies with. It looks like a regular weed-eater powerhead but runs on dragster nitro-methane to get the extra HP outta the little package. Takes lotsa HP for a Wookie Whip.
How do you keep the wookie from removing your arms from their sockets? It’s not wise to upset them.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pretty windy around GF today and a little snow coming in later. Conditions a little tough but I suppose better than being too warm. Probably a lot of road hunters out today, haha.

sig357

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good luck everyone. Be safe and have fun. I will be enduring an all day training on lubercants for machinery while you get to sling some lead.

Big Iron

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wonder how many deer are in the scope cross-hairs at high noon? Lets see some pics!

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m not sure how this happened but I have to haul a pair of boots out to the ranch where we hunt. Kinda tough for my buddy to walk in the snow today with dress shoes on.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Didn't stay home, went and got stuck didn't hit the dam drift hard enough, picking up my shovel and rope now

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 106
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 34