Ouch

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is gonna cost a few bucks. At the edge of Ft. Stevenson. Lost power or anchor didn’t operate?

IMG_4180.jpeg

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like the looks of that rig! Maybe a retirement home for me and the Mrs as we need to downsize one more time. Where should I put it??? Not ND as the winters probably too long.

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Drove by on the toon out on the water yesterday afternoon and seen it first hand. That's a bunch of suck for owner. I'm sure they were thrilled with the boat traffic it generated. Seeing stuff like that always makes me wonder what transpired that it ended up there. It was up on the shore pretty good right south of the Gaurdhouse at Stevenson below the big cliff. A couple of people were working on it, seen a few shovels on the shore and a person holding a hose pumping water.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I went by about 12:15pm and the small crowd of boats already there. Didn’t look like any of the passengers were ashore; likely rounding up help. Hopefully, they find a rig big enough to pull it back afloat. That’s too much weight for ropes and boat motors.

Crane maybe?

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wonder if the storms broke them loose from the docks they were tied up to?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 342
  • This month: 232
  • This month: 194
  • This month: 147
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 73