Prime squared

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m sorry guys but Shadeur Sanders will be a very high caliber quarterback at the next level….. change my mind…..

Signed, Rabid Bison fan

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
He will be good, needs the team around him to do better, he took beating and never bitches.
Totally agree. Ndsu got to him a few times and took some big hits. But his poise in the pocket and under pressure impressed me. Used his legs when he needed to but didn’t over do it. The bison were evenly matched if not better across the board except for about 3 players and that made the difference. Sanders, hunter and ward.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bison safety that was out really hurt them. Got eaten up deep.
Sanders was pretty hot though.

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yea that Hunter was the game changer, dudes on another level.. If not for him we win.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yea that Hunter was the game changer, dudes on another level.. If not for him we win.
For sure, kids got a bright future if can stay healthy. Guess didn't pay attention to whether Soph, Jr, or Sr ?

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Way too many times the receiver in the middle of the field was wide open.
Also I wonder how many missed tackles there were. There were a bunch of them.
Bison darn near pulled it off, even with all the mistakes.
One thing that I hate, is the switching of QB's. Your number 1 QB is 1 for a reason.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Missed tackles and delay of game penalties in crucial situations, along with other mistakes really cost them. Not to mention a lot of iffy no-calls.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Overall it was a fairly decent called game. A lot of scrapping on the outside both sides they let go. I’d rather that than flags everywhere. One call that went missed was the targeting call late in the game. Shilo sanders clearly led with the helmet and it was a hit on a defenseless player. Watching the replay it was clear as day. That may have changed the outcome….. however it went about how I predicted. Ndsu has the talent and line to hang with about anyone but Colorado had a a couple of very high caliber first rounders and ndsu couldn’t contain their explosive plays. You hate to lose any game but I’m fairly optimistic about the bison this year. Also missing a key safety and team leader in weisnuski. Sp? Didn’t help the secondary.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Way too many times the receiver in the middle of the field was wide open.
Also I wonder how many missed tackles there were. There were a bunch of them.
Bison darn near pulled it off, even with all the mistakes.
One thing that I hate, is the switching of QB's. Your number 1 QB is 1 for a reason.
Yea I wasn’t thrilled with the call with Peyton at the end. The first down call where he ran was good but get back to Miller immediately. Cam was really impressive last night. Overall there’s things that need to be cleaned up but I’m pretty optimistic with the new coaching regime and offensive coordinator.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
He needs to transfer to a real school. IMO
I’m not sure he can. He had 2 years at Jackson state and now this is 2nd year at Colorado. Even if he could I think he’s going to the draft this year. Both him and Hunter are going first round and potentially high. 31 NFL scouts at the game….. that should tell you the caliber of player ndsu just played against. I do believe shadeur was the best player NDSU has ever seen and hunter a close second. I’ve watched almost every bison game since 05-6 and can’t recall anyone if the caliber I saw last night. But on the flip side all those scouts got their eyes on some pretty solid bison players as well.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Colorado wins four games this year. Sanders looked average last year when they played schools with d1 talent. 1-8 in pac 12 games .

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 151
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 43