Property Tax Credit

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m guessing both this and the marijuana measure go down again, probably by 60% if not 70%

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Coming from they guy that called me mr government worker twice, that's rich. Pot meet kettle...........
Then you are tied into property tax monies somehow. Either through development, or schools. Or you are an investor who would benefit but realize they’d get swallowed up by bigger money fast. Which is it? To claim you would benefit the most from it yet be vehemently opposed to it makes zero logical sense. No one opposes an opportunity to save money unless they stand to lose money. No one supports government overspending unless they are a beneficiary of it. It only takes a 37 IQ to figure that out.

Last edited:

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Then you are tied into property tax monies somehow. Either through development, or schools. Or you are an investor who would benefit but realize they’d get swallowed up by bigger money fast. Which is it? To claim you would benefit the most from it yet be vehemently opposed to it makes zero logical sense. No one opposes an opportunity to save money unless they stand to lose money. No one supports government overspending unless they are a beneficiary of it. It only take a 37 IQ to figure that out.

Good god, you are something special. Not that's any of your business but I own a home, a lake house, and I am on my parents deed and tied to their property so put the f'kn crack pipe down before you stroke out.

I didn't once say I was for government overspending, quit putting words in peoples mouths and making wild ass assumptions that aren't right. Like calling me a narcissist, a democrat, government employee, should I go on.................... I'm just plainly not going to vote for something that I have to vote yes on to find out what it actually entails later. Let me know the last time that worked out for the better. As the old saying goes, don't cut of your nose in-spite of your face. Maybe look the meaning up because that's what we're doing.

Frankly what pisses me off, and should piss you off, is the people pushing the no-property tax lobby had 4 f'kg years to figure it out and get it right after the last half assed attempt and they did nothing. That's not sending a message. If that's the case, that's just a passive aggressive ploy instead of addressing the issue. It's a telling way to show how much it actually means to them and there supporters. Maybe they should try putting some collective thought and effort forth to develop a bill that solves the problem instead of creating new ones. Show people atleast basic frame work of how it's going to work, where the differential comes in, how the current property tax funded entities/political subdiviisons would then be funded, maybe some type of formula or similar, and they'd likely have no problem getting it to pass.

At this point you just look like a dam ass and a lunatic, your doing your platform no favors.

Last edited:

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'm out on this thread, Trip can argue with himself.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I didn't realize it took balls to open ones mail 🤦‍♂️ I think it will pass and they'll find a way to fuck us worse while providing even poorer services. As someone who often bitches that things are best solved locally I don't think I can vote things to be defaulted to the state. Although local politics suck fraud and waste only get larger and larger as you work your way up the food chain.
Oh it does..when you know your probably getting the biggest dildo ever made with no lube...some of you seem to like that though..

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
haha you started arguing with me numb nuts. I gave my opinion and viewpoint from my perspective based on my tax statement and you wanted to interject your thoughts.
And good for you for voting the way you want. That’s exactly what I did originally. Stated my intention to vote for it and my reasons for why…….until you wanted to argue with us low IQ folks that were tO StooPiD 🥴 to make informed decisions. Everyone has a point where they’ll “wait and see” that time is done for many of us. Almost a decade of “working on meaningful tax reform” I’ll take my chances with a yes vote. If you wanna stay and keep getting abused that’s your deal. And FYI your comebacks are lame as shit. Like a 5th grader wrote it. Put down the crack pipe? Come on man step up your game.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
One thing I’ll agree on with you. We are both mad about the same thing and agree on it. Youre just not mad enough. Everyone has a point. Mine has been reached in regard to taxes.

bravo

Founding Member
Founding Member
If this passes maybe the state can send more senators to Prague with their newfound money.

gillraker

The fact that this measure was up for vote four years ago and voted down, does that mean our legislators assume the taxpayers are ok with more/higher property taxes? It sure seems like it from my perspective. They have done absolutely nothing to reel in their out of control spending. The measly $500 refund is peanuts compared to the amount most resident homeowners are being hit for. Eliminating property taxes entirely is probably not the most reasonable solution, but being it seems the legislators just don't want to do anything to reduce it, looks like it's the only alternative at this point.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The fact that this measure was up for vote four years ago and voted down, does that mean our legislators assume the taxpayers are ok with more/higher property taxes? It sure seems like it from my perspective. They have done absolutely nothing to reel in their out of control spending. The measly $500 refund is peanuts compared to the amount most resident homeowners are being hit for. Eliminating property taxes entirely is probably not the most reasonable solution, but being it seems the legislators just don't want to do anything to reduce it, looks like it's the only alternative at this point.
Yup, the measure a few years ago was a warning shot they must not have taken seriously. I hope it passes but honestly don't think it will. Like I said earlier people are terrified of change even if they are getting the shaft, they just try and justify it. I will take the change..if the change is shit we can change the change.

Freedom

★★★★ Legendary Member
Some people are just plain terrified of change...
Some people don't wanna let the government choose the way to fuck us just for the sake of changing how we get fucked.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
My house is now worth more, our school build added $600 to the bill, after my $500 credit here in Dickinson I now owe even more than last year, by a lot. Its really neat.

Vote this shit out. Make it a use tax, or some such stuff.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some people are just plain terrified of change...
Can you imagine if the 13 colonies had the mentality of some here….. well we don’t know what’s gunna happen and it’s kinda scary so we better just continue to be dominated and decimated by big daddy…… tax me harder big daddy!

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Use tax or some stuff" is vague , What would you suggest ? Unless you can set it straight for me, I have yet to hear one reasonable solution that won't cost me more money. Anyone that is 65 or even getting close to qualify for the homestead credit better think hard about that before casting your vote. You will be getting screwed big times if they eliminate property taxes and "figure" out a way how to raise some other tax.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Use tax or some stuff" is vague , What would you suggest ? Unless you can set it straight for me, I have yet to hear one reasonable solution that won't cost me more money. Anyone that is 65 or even getting close to qualify for the homestead credit better think hard about that before casting your vote. You will be getting screwed big times if they eliminate property taxes and "figure" out a way how to raise some other tax.

Freedom

★★★★ Legendary Member
Can you imagine if the 13 colonies had the mentality of some here….. well we don’t know what’s gunna happen and it’s kinda scary so we better just continue to be dominated and decimated by big daddy…… tax me harder big daddy!
You're getting taxed either way. By voting for the measure you are limiting what the colonies fought for, representation. Bring up the colonies or the forefathers for this is retarded

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45