Rice Lake yay or nay?

gunlover

1729256311359.png

FT Stevenson State Park, 3 miles south of Garrison. These 3 fishing spots afford you some shore access to deeper water. If you do fish the dog park and don't mind the walk, anywhere along the scoria beach on the east side of the point is one of the biggest community holes in Garrison area. I would fish that in the morning while the sun warms that side, and then move to the west side for the afternoon sun. Id fling a bobber rod out for a dead stick and cast white 1/4oz jigs and minnows. A slower drag type presentation has been more successful than a pop and hop. There is a small entry fee per day to access the park, or you can buy a yearly pass for $35

SurvivalAmazon88

Established Member
1729256311359.png

FT Stevenson State Park, 3 miles south of Garrison. These 3 fishing spots afford you some shore access to deeper water. If you do fish the dog park and don't mind the walk, anywhere along the scoria beach on the east side of the point is one of the biggest community holes in Garrison area. I would fish that in the morning while the sun warms that side, and then move to the west side for the afternoon sun. Id fling a bobber rod out for a dead stick and cast white 1/4oz jigs and minnows. A slower drag type presentation has been more successful than a pop and hop. There is a small entry fee per day to access the park, or you can buy a yearly pass for $35
thats really helpful, thanks! I'll add it to the list.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 250
  • This month: 132
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 44