Should ND legalize Marijuana

Should North Dakota legalize marijuana for recreational use ?

• Yes

Votes: 56 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 50 41.7%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 14 11.7%

• Total voters

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Question for pro pot folks. Back in high school it was quite prevalent. I never par took so have no idea how it affects people. But I do know that nearly all the pot heads didn’t become very successful adults. Is their love of doobies and lack of success a cause and effect?
The pots heads I know ones a doctor one owns his own construction business and been on multiple sheep hunts in Alaska he is doing all right. Got a couple buddies who drank them selves to death got straight a in school got into booze after and to an early grave.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not really when it’s the leading cause of death in America.
Burger King and pork rinds don't cause psychosis.

I've never banged a questionable chick because of too much food or gun: Etc. I spared the long "comedic" list.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Burger King and pork rinds don't cause psychosis.

I've never banged a questionable chick because of too much food or gun: Etc. I spared the long "comedic" list.
Just diabetes, heart disease and a multitude of other conditions. How many people suffer from those how many suffer from psychosis from smoking weed? So you were for New York banning large soft drinks at fast food place? Since it’s for the health of the people.

So a quick google search.

The incidence of cannabis-induced psychotic disorder is thought to be 2.7 per 100,000 person-years, with a conversion rate to a schizophrenia-spectrum disorders ranging between one-third and one-half.

That is 8991 people

In 2020, 6.6 deaths per 100,000 people in the United States died from heart disease that was linked to obesity. This was a triple increase from 1999, when the rate was 2.2 deaths per 100,000 people

21978 people

In the United States, about 38 million people have diabetes, and 90–95% of them have type 2 diabetes. This is about 1 in 10 people in the U.S.

Seems if you were really worried about people’s physical well being you would be worried about Burger King and the pork rinds……….

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just diabetes, heart disease and a multitude of other conditions. How many people suffer from those how many suffer from psychosis from smoking weed? So you were for New York banning large soft drinks at fast food place? Since it’s for the health of the people.

So a quick google search.

The incidence of cannabis-induced psychotic disorder is thought to be 2.7 per 100,000 person-years, with a conversion rate to a schizophrenia-spectrum disorders ranging between one-third and one-half.

That is 8991 people

In 2020, 6.6 deaths per 100,000 people in the United States died from heart disease that was linked to obesity. This was a triple increase from 1999, when the rate was 2.2 deaths per 100,000 people

21978 people

In the United States, about 38 million people have diabetes, and 90–95% of them have type 2 diabetes. This is about 1 in 10 people in the U.S.

Seems if you were really worried about people’s physical well being you would be worried about Burger King and the pork rinds……….
By this chart are you overweight or obese ?
IMG_0178.jpeg

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
The pots heads I know ones a doctor one owns his own construction business and been on multiple sheep hunts in Alaska he is doing all right. Got a couple buddies who drank them selves to death got straight a in school got into booze after and to an early grave.

If you know enough people, your personal observations should roughly equal that overall stats. And, well...if you only know a few hundred, that may not be the case.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 112
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18