Sioux hockey starts now!!!

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
great year boys, thank you for another 1... you've been fun to watch...

no apologies needed - chin up - next season starts tomorrow... not many teams get beat out in 90 minute games...

see ya next year... :;:cheers

labhunter66

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just think anytime it takes that long to make a call there's no way you can call it "indisputable" evidence to overturn a call on the ice. May have been but angles can make a big difference and from a long distance like that there's no way to be sure. If they're going to allow replay review of offside calls they should have cameras right down the lines.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just think anytime it takes that long to make a call there's no way you can call it "indisputable" evidence to overturn a call on the ice. May have been but angles can make a big difference and from a long distance like that there's no way to be sure. If they're going to allow replay review of offside calls they should have cameras right down the lines.

Absolutely 100% correct , You cant tell which horse wins a horse race by looking at the horses ass from behind. This was among the stupidest #&$@*^$ calls I've ever saw in hockey. I might have a different attitude if I had a big screen TV but I didn't see any positive proof on my 32'' Refs look at a laptop monitor. I'd like to see someone do a remake of that scenario , Pretty sure you can make it appear to look off sides when in fact it's not.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
awful long distance to call that a no goal but it appears it was offside...
HATE to agree w/ the no goal but....

My view of the offside call on a 32'' TV was disputable, Tough to call with a view from the other end of the rink.

my view was on a 65" big screen 4k. looked believable but don't agree with the angle...

By the way Boeser is already gone, signed with the Canuks and scored a goal this afternoon against the Wild. Would bet this won't keep Jost or Poolman at UND for long now.....phewy $@%^&(&(^#$@%##%^((

Last edited:

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good day for Brock. That SOB must be tired, almost 8 periods of hockey in less than 24 hours.

I think Jost will stay one more year. When Boeser was out he really didn't stand out that much. He has stated that he is a Toews fan and not in a hurry. Toews stayed 2 years also.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 53
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18