Spring River Fishing

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bet the river will be packed this weekend. Looks like some great weather coming.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hope all of you headed out fishing today stub your toe, get a hook in the finger and/or forget your sandwiches in the pickup. That is all.
Im getting up to the minute snaps from a buddy on lake erie i think the smallest fish of the last three days has been a 27"

NodakBob

Honored Member
I hope all of you headed out fishing today stub your toe, get a hook in the finger and/or forget your sandwiches in the pickup. That is all.
Well if it’s any consolation we got skunked, and got the pontoon high centered in shallows…all three of us had to jump in and push the boat off! But we had a blast anyway

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well if it’s any consolation we got skunked, and got the pontoon high centered in shallows…all three of us had to jump in and push the boat off! But we had a blast anyway
Yeah but did you forget your sammich in the truck

NodakBob

Honored Member
Yeah but did you forget your sammich in the truck
Nope, but the guy that brought the waders left THEM in the truck…so he was the first one to go in and try to push us off. 20 seconds is a long time with bare feet in 41 degree water lol

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Nope, but the guy that brought the waders left THEM in the truck…so he was the first one to go in and try to push us off. 20 seconds is a long time with bare feet in 41 degree water lol
I've fone 35 degrees

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Crazy, that guy jumped off the Memorial Bridge in Biz.
It is kind of crazy he made it that far but he did it in the fall of the year, so there really isn't much activity on the river after that until spring and now he was immediately found. They have also still never found the kid who likely jumped off expressway in Nov 2021. There is also the older guy who they have never found him or his car even during deer season last year. He has to be in the water somewhere too.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 208
  • This month: 182
  • This month: 164
  • This month: 138
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 98
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 90