The Best American President

BigWalleyeCatcher

If you think Jackson is the worst, you may need to study history. He did a great deal on expanding this country. Also you must have been born after the Obama administration and during the Biden to not recogonize the 2 biggest failures in recent history.
Have you been hit over the head with a heavy object recently?

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Love those choices! In regards to Kennedy he have never seen a President like him since his assassination. I do still largely fault him for Vietnam and the crisis with Cuba. I do think he too often acted without all the facts at his disposal!
You can Thank Nixon for getting us out of that war.

BigWalleyeCatcher

With your extreme knowledge please answer this question.

Why are the Dems wanting to destroy Mount Rushmore???
I would love to know where you are seeing that and please provide analytic/non-bias sources. Not only is that a ridiculous claim to make it holds not an ounce of facts within it. The only group to oppose Mt. Rushmore in recent history has been the Lakota and their claim has always been that the land was sacred. As of now there is no serious claims to “destroy Rushmore”.

BigWalleyeCatcher

I thought slave owners were bad...... guess not
George Washington under law wasn’t able to solely free slaves himself. Slave plantations were often owned by families rather than one individual family. In order to free his slaves which he tried to by the way, all family members would need to agree to emancipation. They did not hence Washington remained a slave holder. Washington is best known for his rather fair treatment of slaves. He never overworked them, they had proper living quarters, acess to food and water 24/7. Prior to his death he wrote a living will that when he passed his 123 slaves were to be freed. What else would you like to test me on lol.

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Lol. I’m sure if you had asked whose the best looking, fittest, and most athletic, these same tRumpers would have answered the same way.
If you would have asked who is the most incapable, idiotic, pathetic, bird brain of a president, I am sure your beloved biden would have made the list.

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
George Washington under law wasn’t able to solely free slaves himself. Slave plantations were often owned by families rather than one individual family. In order to free his slaves which he tried to by the way, all family members would need to agree to emancipation. They did not hence Washington remained a slave holder. Washington is best known for his rather fair treatment of slaves. He never overworked them, they had proper living quarters, acess to food and water 24/7. Prior to his death he wrote a living will that when he passed his 123 slaves were to be freed. What else would you like to test me on lol.
Do you see what you did there????? I will tell you. You made excuses for him to validate him as a slave owner. You can do better. Try again.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
@guywhofishes join in
we are begging for some stability here
1686681946606.png

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you would have asked who is the most incapable, idiotic, pathetic, bird brain of a president, I am sure your beloved biden would have made the list.
Yes, right behind the love of your life, tRump.

BigWalleyeCatcher

Do you see what you did there????? I will tell you. You made excuses for him to validate him as a slave owner. You can do better. Try again.
You are as clueless as the word defines. I never once made any excuse. He was born with slaves to his name that under law he literally could not emancipate! Similar to you being born with the born with the brain of infant that that you can’t emancipate.😂💀

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
You are as clueless as the word defines. I never once made any excuse. He was born with slaves to his name that under law he literally could not emancipate! Similar to you being born with the born with the brain of infant that that you can’t emancipate.😂💀
Air getting thin up on your pedestal?

BigWalleyeCatcher

Air getting thin up on your pedestal?
What do you even mean by that? I walked that commenter around in circles. Comments that provide nothing but a bias opinion and no objective facts don’t deserve a response. I never laid claim to a pedestal. I laid claim to objective facts! If you take five minutes, literally five minutes to do any research on Mt. Vernon you will understand the complications of Washington’s slave population. Jackson forced thousands upon thousands of Native Americans to March to insufficient lands. He promised food, water, and a safe journey. Not a single one of those was met! I am not going to sit here and support a commenter who believes that arguably the most racist President in history deserves to be in the “greatest of all time conversation”. When you are ready to have a mature conversation I’m here. For now you can show your mother this participation trophy I’ll send you home with🥈

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 151
  • This month: 145
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 52