The walking dead season 6

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven't watched any of it, is it worth binge watching up to current?

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh. Carl. Poppa. You knew sooner or later he was gonna get an eye patch.

Best episode in a long time!

dwos03

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would say that I'm going to boycott the show but I would just be lying to myself....I gotta see what happens.....stupid cliffhangers!

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
One can tell the story is going south in a hurry. They keep coming up with the constant crisis as 'new' stuff. When the characters begin to sleep with each other, lemme tell ya, the script is already toast!

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
One can tell the story is going south in a hurry. They keep coming up with the constant crisis as 'new' stuff. When the characters begin to sleep with each other, lemme tell ya, the script is already toast!

They are following the comic book loosely. The season finale was the 100th edition Negan is the most evil person they have run into so far. If they stick to the comic book Glen should be the one who met Lucile. Right now there is 3 people that they can not kill off Carl, Rick, and Daryl everyone else is fair game. Abraham should have died from the crossbow to the eye instead of Denise. They way the fans flipped out when Glen fell under the dumpster. I see them keeping Glen and killing off Abraham.

Nanky

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm thinking Glen or the curly haired guy since he's not important to the story line. I really hope it's not Daryl, I've seen a lot of speculation that he may not be in the show going forward.

bigv

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think Glen too. I think I read somewhere his contract was only for six seasons. I love the show and thought finale was pretty good. I'm no critic just like the entertainment.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
They need to make the 'walkers' more dangerous, there should be a evolved form that is intelligent and has the ability to reproduce...

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
They need to make the 'walkers' more dangerous, there should be a evolved form that is intelligent and has the ability to reproduce...

Lycanthrope dead people can't have babies sheesh, everyone knows that. Stay off the sauce in the morning.:;:

- - - Updated - - -

Glenn is also my guess and my second guess is Daryl.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88