The walking dead season 6

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
So got done watching episode 2 and I have seen every episode but it seems to be missing whole story lines of where did these wolf pack people come from, also beginning with this JSS girl which is another flashback of where she came from. Hey atleast the hot dish didn't get burnt. The show is definitely in a slow point in the storyline lots of holes.

Pigsticker

Founding Member
Founding Member
The problem is stories like this need to run their course in a set and certain amount of time. Right now producers and vested interests are trying to get all it's worth and that tends to drag story lines out, which leads to a lot of dull screen moments. It's because of these factors that shows soon start to lose fan base and views and not long after (usually two more seasons) the show typically ends in haste when they find out the network wants to pull the plug. Then a finishing story line is pieced together in haste and lots of side plots are often left in the dust leaving the remaining viewer with lots of questions and an unsatisfied feeling. Consequently, what started out as a great idea and epic show soon turns to mediocre story lines and excess garbage that isn't necessarily relevant to the main plot and ruins what could have potentially been one of the greatest shows of all time into a honorable mention series.

I've seen this happen with so many series and I cringe when these types of shows often go past five seasons. But, from a producer and investor standpoint, it makes sense to milk it until it's completely dried up and often taking the last drops from a dead cow.

Last edited:

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Fear the Walking Dead" isn't bad either - shows what happened pre-"The Walking Dead" and is interesting in it's own right.

Any true Walking Dead fans, please take the time to watch this video. My wife HATES me for it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vxsE2SejHI

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
So I got done watching episode 3 and it starting to come unraveled with the old crew, lost one of the original members because some jackwagon couldn't handle the pressure.

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wanted to cry after last nights episode....Say it isn't so!!

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Love that show but I normally wait until the entire season is released.

My plan also... I got bored with season 4, so Im skipping to 5, see how that goes.... Kinda same shit different day sometimes with those guys. Walkers dont seem THAT dangerous, prolly less than getting dropped off in the wrong neighborhood in most cities in the us these days, if you are white at least.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
My plan also... I got bored with season 4, so Im skipping to 5, see how that goes.... Kinda same shit different day sometimes with those guys. Walkers dont seem THAT dangerous, prolly less than getting dropped off in the wrong neighborhood in most cities in the us these days, if you are white at least.

Not if your walking with sheniqua and brown paper sack with 2 40s and tangy summer sausage.
Oh I think there is also another member who is hurt either just a cut or bitten stay tuned till next Sunday YALL

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
OK I believe the walkers are getting weaker, and less aggressive in eating of fresh flesh. Glenn is not dead which has to be the biggest crock of horse dung in the history of the series. I can only come to the conclusion that the Walkers are weakening. The series is planned to return for another season, series 7. I hate this confinement in these little communes because the story lines get so dragged out. Oh well till next week

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I was happy to see Glenn alive. The wife was so happy I think I even got lucky that night. So, win-win.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was happy to see Glenn alive. The wife was so happy I think I even got lucky that night. So, win-win.

You THOUGHT you got lucky???? You mean, you got lucky that she was happy and let you get into the bed with her? What's up Willis?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
So did everyone get a chance to watch the latest episode? I figured that the whiny kid who reminded me of Wags would be killed however I didn’t care for his mother dying especially since only two were being attacked by the biters. Carl loses an eye to a bullet but manages to stay alive as well as Glenn gets saved by the road warriors. I could read into those scenarios either to be divine intervention or good luck which is only determined by the viewer.

Good Morning America
Family Watching 'The Walking Dead' Prompts Police Response Due to Screaming
After hearing screaming and mentions of a gun from a neighbor's house, a concerned resident of Great Falls, Montana, called the cops on Sunday night.
Police arrived at the scene and surrounded the home, then realized the family inside was watching the mid-season premiere of "The Walking Dead," according to ABC affiliate WFAA. “We heard someone screaming from a blue house about someone having a gun,” Sergeant Jim Wells of the Great Falls Police Department told ABC News today. “Basically we show up we can see a TV on inside and people talking.” “We will usually hang back and observe before we make contact.
The windows next to the TV were open.” Sgt. Brian McGraw told WFAA “We had a whole bunch of guys on that one,” but it turned out they were just watching the popular zombie apocalypse show with the windows open. The Great Falls Police Department said no report was filed for the incident after everyone turned out to be okay.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
If the zombies invaded, I would just go fishing. I've seen no evidence those bastards can swim.

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member

k9guy82

Founding Member
Founding Member
MAN!! The mid season show was easily the best episode of the series!!! Unfortunately Neagan has arrived which means....Glen is gonna die soon. So far the show is pretty parallel to the comics...I expect this to happen by the end of this season

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 149
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88