Things my dog ate

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dog was being funny with the boy tonight so I snapped a pic. "Holy schniekes did I Ahab this one!" It's hard to tell by the picture but my mutt stands about 6 feet tall.

IMG_2470.jpg

Hat tip Cap'n Ahab.

Last edited:

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Coworkers pug ate a bottle top once. Xray showed it plain as can be. Surgery revealed three of them in there. Nested together. Moral of the story is, can't leave bottle tops on the coffee table around that dog.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Going on 1 ottoman, 3 beds and most recently, her own diaper (she just went into heat). She wasn't even wearing the damn thing.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Since this cold snap my GSP has been making my garage his home. He found the my pillows and effd them to pieces. He found my wood pucks for the Bradley, all 5 different flavors opened and spread every which way, I have no way of knowing which wood is which, so its going to be a random several batches of smoked goodness. The new Traeger grill requires different wood, little pellets, yup you guessed it he grabbed that bag off the shelf about 3 ft off the ground, and I came home to little wooden pellets strewn across the entire damn garage floor, like he was having some confetti party.

This morning it was a bag of seeds off of the top of the deep freeze, he spread the seeds around, and put the empty bag in the damn garbage can, was like he was trying to fix his naughtiness...haha

damn dogs, how can I be full of so much anger with them, and yet love the heck out of these little sonsabitches.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Since this cold snap my GSP has been making my garage his home. He found the my pillows and effd them to pieces. He found my wood pucks for the Bradley, all 5 different flavors opened and spread every which way, I have no way of knowing which wood is which, so its going to be a random several batches of smoked goodness. The new Traeger grill requires different wood, little pellets, yup you guessed it he grabbed that bag off the shelf about 3 ft off the ground, and I came home to little wooden pellets strewn across the entire damn garage floor, like he was having some confetti party.

This morning it was a bag of seeds off of the top of the deep freeze, he spread the seeds around, and put the empty bag in the damn garbage can, was like he was trying to fix his naughtiness...haha

damn dogs, how can I be full of so much anger with them, and yet love the heck out of these little sonsabitches.

Sounds like hes lonley and could use some company.

You lucked out my GSP will be having puppies anyday now!

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like hes lonley and could use some company.

You lucked out my GSP will be having puppies anyday now!
I did a litter of pups the last 2 winters, it is absolutely miserable having pups in the house as i dont have anything that great set up outside for them until they are a little heartier, planning on having a litter of pups this summer, it'll be the last litter outta my lab as i got guys who have fallen in love with both my lab and her boyfriend who is quite possibly one of the best waterfowl dogs i've ever hunted with. So if you are lookin at getting into a lab this summer, hit me up!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nope, I will not be adding to my nest, nor will I be replacing when the current one passes.

Mrs johnr is a traveler, she likes to be on the go constantly. Having a pet cramps this style, and I am starting to realize I have more fun with mrs johnr, than my dogs.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
5lbs of goose jerky I had hanging to dry in the smoker. Threw it all up half an hour later. Didn’t chew a single piece. Recently, every single fallen apple from the tree. You’d think he’d get sick of them.

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Anything within a nosed reach on the counter or kitchen island. Last week it was my hamburger, I turned around to grab ketschup out of fridge and came back to any empty piece of bread. 2 days later, an entire stick of butter! He got to wear his good boy collar on friday with some left overs purposely left on the edge of the counter and island! Been a couple days since he’s put his paws on the counter.....

Grizzly Adams

Founding Member
Founding Member
I stick of butter isn’t too bad. My Dane loves it. And if any of us in my house he can grab it about anywhere up to the second shelf in my upper cupboards. I’ll bet he’s eaten 10 pounds or more as my kids don’t pay attention good enough to put it away all the time

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was out in the yard today and I noticed that my male Brittany was chewing something. So I checked it out. About a month ago the solid plastic bone was twice as long as it was today. Plastic must taste good. Earlier this fall he ate a 2 by 3 foot chunk of a wool blanket.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 247
  • This month: 132
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 44