• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
1. Doesn't finish thur/fri- DNF
2. Plays thur /fri but misses cut
3. Makes the cut but finishes 10 plus shots off winner
4. Finishes either winning or less than 10 shots of winner.

No matter what happens, its kinda remarkable he is even out there walking the course!

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
I watched a part of Tiger's presser at Augusta this afternoon. He said at that time he was planning on playing in the Masters. He was going to play 9 holes tomorrow. He feels that his ability to win the Masters is not dependent on his golf playing but on his ability to walk 18 holes 4 days in a row. His recovery from the car crash he was in in Feb. 2021 has been VERY slow. He basically destroyed one of his legs/ankle/foot and has several operations to fix it. It sounds like he feels if he can walk 4 rounds he can win the Masters.

Some of Tiger's presser.

Last edited:

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
To many up and coming new good players, will be tough to make the cut IMO

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
He won’t make the cut. Most likely won’t finish the second round

NG3067

★★ Legendary Member
He may be a good golfer, but is a real douchebag of a person. Needs to go away before more kids look up to him as a role model.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
He may be a good golfer, but is a real douchebag of a person. Needs to go away before more kids look up to him as a role model.

I like the guy…imperfections, faults, scandals and all. I can relate as a person who went down the wrong path a time or two and maybe didn’t get their shit together until later than most. I’m glad not everyone gave up on me because I am a damn good person, great husband, great son, and great father. You couldn’t find a better neighbor or friend. I see a lot of me in potential screw ups that turn out okay. I think that’s why I like Tiger and not so much the people who can’t ever see past the stupid choices a person made in their past.
These days he seems to be very passionate about fatherhood and thankful for all of his second chances. Like I said I can relate and I bet we all can more than most of us would care to admit.

Last edited:

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Tiger lost his "mojo" after cheating on his hot white model wife Elin and she beat the shit out tiger with that sand wedge...tiger had a thing for hottie white chicks,strippers etc,he couldn't keep his dick in his pants,he's done,now it's fat ugly white chicks,they need lovin too.

jdfisherman

Founding Member
Founding Member
He's never missed the cut in 20 appearances, so this would be a first if he doesn't make it.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm with the non-fans - probably because I'm simply missing the sports hero fan gene.

#### that big sports star and his incredible wealth and popularity. ;:;rofl

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Tiger lost his "mojo" after cheating on his hot white model wife Elin and she beat the shit out tiger with that sand wedge...tiger had a thing for hottie white chicks,strippers etc,he couldn't keep his dick in his pants,he's done,now it's fat ugly white chicks,they need lovin too.

You sure you are looking at the right pictures?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's one thing for people to lack maturity early on in life and not get their shit together until later than most. It's another thing for people to be in thier 40s and make the decisions that he made. I don't hate on Tiger, nor do I feel any sorrow for him , he made his bed and now he gets to sleep in it. This isn't about someone being young and foolish, he was old enough to know better.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I don’t condone anyone cheating on their spouse or significant other. That is despicable, I agree. Anyone who can cheat on their wife with 120+ women…well that’s rough and pretty disgusting.

What decision in his 40’s are you referring to? Use of painkillers? Speeding? I’m probably a little more cautious than a lot of folks but I’ve done both from time to time.

Im just glad all of my poor decisions or moments of poor judgement haven’t played out in the public eye or people would have all kinds of things to say about me. I can definitely never run for office, that’s for sure!
The dirt is pretty deep!

Last edited:

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Poll asked about his chances at this years Master's, not a poll of opinions of his personal life.:;:chillpill

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Drinking and driving too.

When was this? Make sure you read your articles closely and not just the headlines.
I bet you are referring to the pain killer/parked on the side of the road asleep behind the wheel 2017 arrest.

I guess I’m just a more forgiving person than some. People make mistakes and exercise poor judgement…some more than others…and for some fairly righteous people that determines who is good or bad I guess. I’m a little different than that apparently, but carry on. Congrats though to those who have made it this far without a blemish on your record as a human being. That is damn impressive.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 11