What is okay for a formal topic

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Polygamy is wrong. It gobbles up too many women... Leaving fewer chances for guys like me. Thank God I found a wife before polygamy runs rampant.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh guy I am probably sure there was more of you to go around in your hay day especially in your single wide trailer.:;::;:thumbsup
Polygamy is wrong. It gobbles up too many women... Leaving fewer chances for guys like me. Thank God I found a wife before polygamy runs rampant.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can't wait to marry my dog, maybe Lycan can use his magic and get a group buy on peanut butter going.

Lycan, love ya man, don't go

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wait for the common law queer marriages. What if three same sexes share a flat? Same Sex Polygamy Common Law?...

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
So when someone start a thread knowing full well the information is online for all to see and acting all ignorant like "I don't know" it's pretty obvious that person trying to start something to get people worked up for what, nothing. It's just a more sutle approach to get a reaction. I would read post in the past about concerned north dakotan about our wild life preservation, they would usually put in their posts links to their local political members to email them there concerns about what's going on and they were aware. Example: Tim posting on state purchasing land for more docking for boats or whatever. He was trying to solve a problem with affirmative action.;:;rant OVER

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 247
  • This month: 132
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 44