What is okay for a formal topic

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes but the baby name thread is light hearted and humorous and more importantly does not provide a pedestal for the long winded internet heroes that feel the need to save us from ourselves. I would like to discuss the topic but I don't want to read 75000 words from 3 individuals throwing feces at one another. By putting it in a forum that is not prominent maybe MAYBE the internet warriors will not dominate the discussion. It will be interesting if they stay away... if they do is it because they are not on center stage?

- - - Updated - - -

Ewww... are you from sconi?

Indeed one must continually discuss how to save others from "sconis" instead.

(I actually know some guys from "sconi" that come back here bird hunting each year. They have never once been here fishing. Polite, courteous and fun to talk with............likely more so than some "locals" on here that seem to enjoy bashing them as a group ie. by inferring gayness to sconiism.) :;:lame

Funny how easy it is to skip over those posts if one wants to though whether they are 7500 words or just 50.

By the way, if my vote counts, have NO problem with a post aimed at a political issue/event is moved to the political section and still being allowed to be discussed...........kinda seems like common sense.

Join in the discussion or not. Simple concept, simple choice.

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
What do you think is ok John? would it be ok to start a thread titled "why are Jesus freaks so judgmental & creepy" or "why do niggers like chicken"? so why not start a thread with "faggot turd burglarin queers"?

Its a matter of class, and if your upset, or have to ask why the "faggot turd burglarin queer" discussion wasn't a hit maybe you should re-evaluate your own levels of class.

The fact of the matter is there are gay members, black members, and religious members on this site, so while its ok to discuss those topics, I think its very tasteless to start threads with the sole purpose of bashing and degrading them.

would you say faggot turd burglarin queer to a gay man's face? would you say nigger in a derogatory manner in front of black people? so why would you type stuff like that on a public forum for the public to read?

The fact that you have to ask why a thread started in that manner wasn't a hit with the masses really makes me question your integrity.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think Lycan and johnr are both very valuable members of this site. I don't think Lycan figured the reaction to his post would be quite like this.

We don't need posts just to stir the pot, otherwise you start senseless debates in which members start attacking other members---and we don't need that, that's too much like FBO and that's why most of us are over here in the first place.

Now let's all have a big NDA hug and make up!!!! :;:cheers

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
What do you think is ok John? would it be ok to start a thread titled "why are Jesus freaks so judgmental & creepy" or "why do niggers like chicken"? so why not start a thread with "faggot turd burglarin queers"?

Its a matter of class, and if your upset, or have to ask why the "faggot turd burglarin queer" discussion wasn't a hit maybe you should re-evaluate your own levels of class.

The fact of the matter is there are gay members, black members, and religious members on this site, so while its ok to discuss those topics, I think its very tasteless to start threads with the sole purpose of bashing and degrading them.

would you say faggot turd burglarin queer to a gay man's face? would you say nigger in a derogatory manner in front of black people? so why would you type stuff like that on a public forum for the public to read?

The fact that you have to ask why a thread started in that manner wasn't a hit with the masses really makes me question your integrity.

Christians? - you mean the folks who foolishly worship a big cartoon person who floats on the clouds? :;:howdy

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Really Guy, so now you think he's in the clouds? I thought we agreed he's out just beyond the view of the Hubble telescope.:D

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is lycan's post word for word, a copy and paste

Adam and Eve or Adam and STEVE?
Which came first, the chicken or the fag?

Classy? No

But far from what you are insinuating MSA.

My integrity is not in question here, my anti censorship is what is the discussion. I have never jumped on you for your anti God posts, or when you insist someone else's opinion is wrong and unenlightened.
I enjoy your posts, even when I see them as nothing more than stirring the pot and trying to get reactions out of others.

I sure would not want you to not be able to say what you want, nor do I question your beliefs or integrity.

I am an educated man, far from the simpleton you would like to imply that I must be. If you are fine with only your side being spoken, that is your choice.

I enjoy the discussion, and have even come away from some with a better understanding of the topic at hand.

Discussions are okay, even when it is something we disagree with.

Anywhere in his topic title was it confusing about what he was looking to discuss? Did any of you guys that opened it and suddenly had a problem with it, not understand what you were going to open. Have you ever gone to a topless bar, not knowing what you might come across when you opened the door?

V... I think you did the right thing to appease the masses, so don't take this as a bash towards you, its these bunch of sallies that need the PC in life to feel good about themselves.

The confederate flag has now been banned from our lives too, guess I never owned one, never planned on owning one, but now we don't have that choice. I heard the dukes of hazard are now banned from reruns too.

God Bless America, I truly mean that, while it still lasts.​

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ever wonder how you are perceived based on your internet content?

racist
homophobe
religion hater
sconi hater
old
smaaart
blowhard
fool
serious
funny

everyone seems to want to judge one another, funny thing about dividing a group, it gets divided. I know, I asked Siri

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member

:confused:

Glad to know that you have turned over a new leaf on this site regarding your comments towards religion MSA.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote:

" I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

John Wayne

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wondered how long it would take for the infected fbo issues to creep into nodak angler. It actually took longer than i thought.

sdwxman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hi Guys! What's up? Just got over here today.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Only if you are part of the majority, right worm :;:thumbsup
Ever wonder how you are perceived based on your internet content?

racist
homophobe
religion hater
sconi hater
old
smaaart
blowhard
fool
serious
funny

everyone seems to want to judge one another, funny thing about dividing a group, it gets divided. I know, I asked Siri

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
11698658_10153296689275804_4058219121675889776_n.jpg

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
It has been moved to politics, a gay thread that had potential for a while, but a few sensitive guys bantered V.
keeping the peace is fine, bowing to a few is FBO'ish.

It bothered me last night
, this morning I fall back in line like a good conservative, go with the flow and let the few decide what can and can't be general discussion

if this petty crapped bothered you to the point you had to think about it a second time...you were not drinking enough :;:cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Guys! What's up? Just got over here today.

holy crap you are slow...

sdwxman

Founding Member
Founding Member
if this petty crapped bothered you to the point you had to think about it a second time...you were not drinking enough :;:cheers

- - - Updated - - -

I've been busy.... ;:;bowdown

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

Haha,
I think it might have been the celebratory 2 manhattans I had. The boy took 2nd place in his mustang baseball tournament last night. I was likely a bit under the influence, not rock star drinking, more of a teen aged girl buzzzzz

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha,
I think it might have been the celebratory 2 manhattans I had. The boy took 2nd place in his mustang baseball tournament last night. I was likely a bit under the influence, not rock star drinking, more of a teen aged girl buzzzzz

manhattans > zima

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

pretty sure it is some sort of ...ist to call him slow. Hit yourself in the genitals as punishment and carry on.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 247
  • This month: 132
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 44