What is okay for a formal topic

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
What do you think is ok John? would it be ok to start a thread titled "why are Jesus freaks so judgmental & creepy" or "why do niggers like chicken"? so why not start a thread with "faggot turd burglarin queers"?

Its a matter of class, and if your upset, or have to ask why the "faggot turd burglarin queer" discussion wasn't a hit maybe you should re-evaluate your own levels of class.

The fact of the matter is there are gay members, black members, and religious members on this site, so while its ok to discuss those topics, I think its very tasteless to start threads with the sole purpose of bashing and degrading them.

would you say faggot turd burglarin queer to a gay man's face? would you say nigger in a derogatory manner in front of black people? so why would you type stuff like that on a public forum for the public to read?

The fact that you have to ask why a thread started in that manner wasn't a hit with the masses really makes me question your integrity.

what is a faggot turd burglarin queer?

- - - Updated - - -

I am now super super offended.

- - - Updated - - -

forums
that's siouxper siouxper offended

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
BTW I dont have a huge problem with gays or lesbos, although when I see male on male PDA's it does make me cringe a bit. Girl on girl stuff, not so much. :;:thumbsupI do feel that this decision by the SC degraded further, what little remains of americas core values and opens the door to all sorts of absurdity in the future. Welcome to the freak show....

Already correct, the polygamists here in MT are already applying..

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is lycan's post word for word, a copy and paste

Adam and Eve or Adam and STEVE?
Which came first, the chicken or the fag?

Classy? No

But far from what you are insinuating MSA.

My integrity is not in question here, my anti censorship is what is the discussion. I have never jumped on you for your anti God posts, or when you insist someone else's opinion is wrong and unenlightened.
I enjoy your posts, even when I see them as nothing more than stirring the pot and trying to get reactions out of others.

I sure would not want you to not be able to say what you want, nor do I question your beliefs or integrity.

I am an educated man, far from the simpleton you would like to imply that I must be. If you are fine with only your side being spoken, that is your choice.

I enjoy the discussion, and have even come away from some with a better understanding of the topic at hand.

Discussions are okay, even when it is something we disagree with.

Anywhere in his topic title was it confusing about what he was looking to discuss? Did any of you guys that opened it and suddenly had a problem with it, not understand what you were going to open. Have you ever gone to a topless bar, not knowing what you might come across when you opened the door?

V... I think you did the right thing to appease the masses, so don't take this as a bash towards you, its these bunch of sallies that need the PC in life to feel good about themselves.

The confederate flag has now been banned from our lives too, guess I never owned one, never planned on owning one, but now we don't have that choice. I heard the dukes of hazard are now banned from reruns too.

God Bless America, I truly mean that, while it still lasts.

That right there pisses me off more than any of the homo talk. Let them get married but taking the Dukes off of tv that is a damn shame. i grew up wanting to be Bo Duke driving the General Lee and bar fighting and getting the hot chicks. The Dukes are the farthest thing from racist or anything they would have welcomed a gay black hermaprodite asian mexican couple in there house for some home cooked grub as fast as they would a white hill billy.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hahah i remember taking that pic. Boy was team pisswhack in rare form that night.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
[h=1]Montana man seeks license for second wife[/h] Posted: Thu 6:17 AM, Jul 02, 2015

CBS News HELENA, Mont. - A Montana man said Wednesday that he was inspired by last week's U.S. Supreme Court decision legalizing gay marriage to apply for a marriage license so that he can legally wed his second wife.
Nathan Collier and his wives Victoria and Christine applied at the Yellowstone County Courthouse in Billings on Tuesday in an attempt to legitimize their polygamous marriage. Montana, like all 50 states, outlaws bigamy - holding multiple marriage licenses - but Collier said he plans to sue if the application is denied.
"It's about marriage equality," Collier told The Associated Press Wednesday. "You can't have this without polygamy."
County clerk officials initially denied Collier's application, then said they would consult with the county attorney before giving him a final answer, Collier said.
Officials at the clerk's office did not have an immediate comment, and Yellowstone County Attorney Scott Twito did not return a call for comment.
The Supreme Court's ruling on Friday made gay marriages legal nationwide. Chief Justice John Roberts said in his dissent that people in polygamous relationships could make the same legal argument that not having the opportunity to marry disrespects and subordinates them.
Collier, 46, said that dissent inspired him. He owns a refrigeration business in Billings and married Victoria, 40, in 2000. He and his second wife, Christine, had a religious wedding ceremony in 2007 but did not sign a marriage license to avoid bigamy charges, he said.
Collier said he is a former Mormon who was excommunicated for polygamy and now belongs to no religious organization. He said he and his wives hid their relationship for years, but became tired of hiding and went public by appearing on the reality cable television show "Sister Wives."
CBS affiliate KTVQ first interviewed the couple back in January when they appeared on TLC.
"We just want to add legal legitimacy to an already happy, strong, loving family," Nathan Collier told KTVQ.
KTVQ reports that as the two filled out their marriage application they were met with questions.
"There's a spot on there where you put the dissolution date of your previous marriage and we put not applicable," said Christine Collier.
Some employees at the courthouse were even caught off guard.
"So, are you legally married, you didn't get divorced?" asked one clerk.
"We're not even asking for acceptance, we're just asking for tolerance. Let us live our lives together without fear," said Nathan Collier.
The three have seven children of their own and from previous relationships.
"My second wife Christine, who I'm not legally married to, she's put up with my crap for a lot of years. She deserves legitimacy," he said.
"It's two distinct marriages, its two distinct unions, and for us to come together and create family, what's wrong with that?" said Christine. "I don't understand why it's looked upon and frowned upon as being obscene."
Collier said he sent an email asking the ACLU of Montana to represent him in a possible lawsuit. ACLU legal director Jim Taylor said he has not seen the request.
Taylor said he has no opinion on Collier's claims, though the Supreme Court decision on gay marriage "is about something very different."
Anne Wilde, a co-founder of the polygamy advocacy organization Principle Voices located in Utah, said Collier's application is the first she's heard of in the nation, and that most polygamous families in Utah are not seeking the right to have multiple marriage licenses.
"Ninety percent or more of the fundamentalist Mormons don't want it legalized, they want it decriminalized," Wilde said.
A federal judge struck down parts of Utah's anti-polygamy law two years ago, saying the law violated religious freedom by prohibiting cohabitation. Bigamy is still illegal.
The state has appealed the ruling, and the case is pending in the 10th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.
Wilde said most polygamous families are satisfied with the judge's ruling and believe taking it further to include multiple marriage licenses would bring them under the unwanted jurisdiction of the government.
But she said the Supreme Court's decision on gay marriage should strengthen their chance of winning the appeal.
"We hope the Supreme Court decision will show the direction the nation is going," she said. "It's more liberal, it's more understanding about people forming the families the way they want."

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not pro/con on the polygamy issue - just wondering why it shouldn't be OK as long as we're abandoning traditional definitions of marriage.

Thoughts? Reasons for saying No to this guy and his consenting adult "wives"?

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
- - - Updated - - -

I'm not pro/con on the polygamy issue - just wondering why it shouldn't be OK as long as we're abandoning traditional definitions of marriage.

Thoughts? Reasons for saying No to this guy and his consenting adult "wives"?[/QUOTE]

Honestly if they are consenting adults, have at it. I still think government has zero business in marriage. If these folks want to be married, have a ceremony, put some rings on, make your promises, love each other, be happy, let others know you are married, and once again be happy. As far a government mandated rights and privileges, forget it, it's over. Personal responsibility and ones chosen religion should be the only measure of a marriage. Not some government perk. Then we can have people who really want to be married instead of an embarrassing divorce rate.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
can you imagine the honey do list with two wives a guy would never get to enjoy the great out doors

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
can you imagine the honey do list with two wives a guy would never get to enjoy the great out doors

Oooofda. How long do you think it will take before they kick him to the couch, become "roommates", making his only household activity paying the bills. Try getting a divorce= double alimony.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I say let's blame it on the Jews

Damn straight. I've had about enough of that Netanyahu and his "we don't want to be annihilated by all our neighbors" attitude. He'd bitch if they hung him with a new rope. Now the Castros... those are a couple of tyrants a guy could warm up to.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's a scary world we live in today. I mean because of human in sensational need to destroy what others many many years past had fought so hard to give us a rights when other countries of the old world's people no longer had. We, humans are the most intelligent species to walk on the planet, but we must realize that fear is the number one cause of decay in man's downfall.

What's important to me is my inalienable rights which so many gave their lives for.
I woke up this morning and realized that war has its place in human existence becuase just like a forest fire, earthquake, or volcanic eruption only change can be restored. I applaud to all those brave brothers and sisters that fought for my freedom to type this post to you.
Humans must believe in a power greater than ourselves, so with said God bless and have a happy 4th of July celebration, and if you see your fellow neighbor struggling please give them a hand.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
due to the scotus ruling there is no way to stop polygamists from receiving marriage licenses for however many wives they want. it's just as much of a right to gay/lesbian marriages.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Eye do you think polygamy is wrong?
due to the scotus ruling there is no way to stop polygamists from receiving marriage licenses for however many wives they want. it's just as much of a right to gay/lesbian marriages.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 56