Who’s up for a discussion?

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
If this triggers you , then move on but I believe this is worthy of a conversation..

Karry has since pasted on in car accident a year or so ago ,so you know.

Please watch before you comment, otherwise you’re just imposing am uninformed opinion.

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I watched the first 25 minutes and then FWD till about the end an listened for a bit. IDK I think he's nuts at this point.

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
I can see why you would come to that conclusion but appreciate this isn’t new to me, I’ve done my research. I understand this video is diving off the deep end but to bring the whole into view would be immense in context. To dismiss Mark as nuts without doing a deep dive into there channel is.. well ?

You can appreciate Me posting this topic up could label me a nut as well and maybe so, but you know I’m not on concerned with that. I lived long enough.

I didn’t grow up on the open prairie, I grew up in the swamps and ridges of MI. I’ve had my experiences, as have my hunting buddies. I’m only bring up the conversation.

Last edited:

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member

everyone has seen this, what do you do with this?

Be careful, I’m setting you up..

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dunno, throw it in the dumpster of history as it belongs since it has long, long since been a known hoax.

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member

I appreciate a lively discussion, I’m not here to change anyones perception.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So there were some big foot hunters around Little eagle years ago an old native guy was telling me about. He said the one guy told him they saw a big hairy Sasquatch on night come to find out they got into the booze a little to heavy and it was just a big hairy squaw snatch.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's good to have a little mystery left in the world.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
IF there's a wild undiscovered primate, then they'd have to have unbelievable skills. But what this guy in the video is saying is just so over the top that I don't see how it's credible.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So there were some big foot hunters around Little eagle years ago an old native guy was telling me about. He said the one guy told him they saw a big hairy Sasquatch on night come to find out they got into the booze a little to heavy and it was just a big hairy squaw snatch.
Ole hairy native lady taking a shower boyz claimed " gorilla in the mist"lol

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
IF there's a wild undiscovered primate, then they'd have to have unbelievable skills. But what this guy in the video is saying is just so over the top that I don't see how it's credible.
When you do some research into this phenomenon, high strangeness follows it. I certainly can not vouch for Mark and whatever he experienced but I do ask questions as to why and what would he could possibly gain by doing that interview.
I do know this, Mark is not involved with that channel hasn’t been since his experience he speaks of. With that in mind I think one could conclude Mark didn’t come out with this story for fame or grandiosity.
My thoughts on it anyway, whatever is happening to folks having experiences with this being I don’t believe it’s some undiscovered primate.

I appreciate the conversation.

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
To understand, I don’t watch much network TV. I watch mostly YouTube or Rumble (Rumble for news for obvious reasons)

Now if you’ve got interest, pop some popcorn and enjoy.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84