Who’s up for a discussion?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is your favorite movie Harry and the Hendersons…grin
It's not bad to watch with the kids after explaining the anti-hunting narrative. I have feelings. Feelings are not wrong. They just are.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yep and you have to wonder why…?
You have the media whores making up garbage just to make video's. I read on here that they see spectrums of light. Its all speculation and made up as they have never had one to study.

It kind of like a person looking at a buck and says, its a 3.5 yr old. I have never seen a deer carry around a birth certificate.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Man did I have a thing for Debbie Harry, that is all I am getting out of this entire batch of nonsense.

I have aged, and now have a much hairier back as a result, maybe I am bigfoot in the making?

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
Remember that fellow in southeast North Dakota followed the bigfoot tracks in the snow? For several miles. Made by someone wearing big foot shoes. :ROFLMAO:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep and you have to wonder why…?
Wonder why......Some just love to pull the wool over people's eyes. Others are just bat shit crazy. A Psychologist may have more answers for the reason why people pull hoaxes.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not sure pulling a prank on someone is evil, but at some level it becomes a deceitful lie.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
On the matter of the two shows; I was hoping for explanation of how/why they're bullshit.

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw bigfoot on the north shore of Lake Tschida years ago. I can't remember the year but it was during a blizzard in June. Some friends and I were out fishing and trying to find our way back to the boat ramp when we saw it.

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw bigfoot on the north shore of Lake Tschida years ago. I can't remember the year but it was during a blizzard in June. Some friends and I were out fishing and trying to find our way back to the boat ramp when we saw it.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow!!! That was you guys? I remember it well. It was the 3rd weekend. That sumbitchsquatch was so tall he sat his hairy ass on the light pole at the ramp. No wonder we couldnt see it.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
On the matter of the two shows; I was hoping for explanation of how/why they're bullshit.
I'll believe them when they pass a lie detector. Why don't they ever do that? Maury would have this settled in 20 minutes with still time to find a couple baby daddies.

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
But I did hear a report of someone seeing a Bigfoot south of Lakota, actually more than one report so who knows

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some believe that there are alternate dimensions or mulit verses to our own reality, and the mystical being of the samsquanch is home to these areas.

Many traditional creation stories of the native American people have some sort of idea that life has come from these places. Hence the spiritual significance of the black hills which there are many different tribes that have all been in part of this areas history believe that life came from deep within the black hills.
Another concept of the idea that samsquanch are able to shapeshift into other life forms and step in and out of these other universes. In theory science has already came up with very idea of multi verses that some life can travel from one to another.

Another thing is that could also be what religious people called a spiritual realm. I don't know all only like to read about the weird theories of others.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84