Youth Pheasant Season

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just reminder this weekend 10/1-2 is the youth pheasant season. Anyone on here taking a kid out? I've had my boy shooting clays the last couple weeks and have running the dog hard. Hopefully he'll getfirst shot on some public land this year.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep!! My daughter and I will be stretching out legs for a few that weekend as well. It'll be good to get the dog out and see some country.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep!! My daughter and I will be stretching out legs for a few that weekend as well. It'll be good to get the dog out and see some country.

Gee...having all the fun early are ya!!! LOL Kiddos to you and good luck!!!!!:cool::;:thumbsup, my sister has a step grandson that absolutely LOVES to hunt, he got youth tag for deer, he didn't get anything. I'll see if he's going for the birds this weekend and tag along to see what the bird population looks like in our hunting grounds, which would be my ex brother in laws farm.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Filling your bow tag early opens up a whole world of opportunity to chase other things and with my daughter being able to wield a gun pretty well now, I'm going to take full advantage of it. Mr. Webster hasn't created a word to describe how I feel when she lights up in the outdoors.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 85