Scheels scope warranty

Tikka280ai

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any body have any experience with scheels rifle scope warranty. I have a 6-18x44 Icon scope that wont hold a zero anymore. The last 3 times i have checked it is off by as much a 4 inches. Bought the scope in November of 2014 and cant seem to locate any paperwork that came with the scope. I still have the box if that makes any difference.

Heading to Minot tomorrow and was thinking about taking it in and seeing if i can get a new one since it is on my most used rifle

Thanks in advance

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Old scopes make a great toy for the kids to look at the moon. Are you sure it's not the mounts? If you're hellbent on a new scope, also consider replacing the mounts unless you're sure you have the best quality. IMHO.

Tikka280ai

Founding Member
Founding Member
well i took it in and 5 minutes later walked out with a new scope and set of rings at no charge. Was as easy as i hoped it would be

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
ya the scheels warranty is very awesome rod reels anything that has scheels on it really if it breaks bring it in and more often than not you will be leaving with a brand new replacement that day at no cost, i stay very loyal to that store,A. because i worked there and know most of the people B. they have always treated me very well as an employee and as a customer C. 75% of Cabelas employees know so very little about their products they are selling im surprised they can sell anything at all. D im sad i missed the Bullhead tourny...

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
If knowledge about optics determined if I bought something the Scheels store in Bismark would never sell anything. I had the guy telling me how all the military guys are taking the vortex pst over seas with them. It was comical and sad at the same time as be was getting paid and probably suckers people into shit that don't know better. I asked about zero stop and he had never heard of it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 65
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 22