Caitlin Clark?!?

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im not a big sports fan, but i like watching CC represent. Shes been showing the haters whos boss and its fun to watch. Couldnt imagine watching WNBA highlights a year ago... The other players are so jelly! LOL

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
What else would you expect when a white heterosexual biological women enters a sport that is mostly black lesbians women, i didn't say biological women because with some the " biological woman " label is questionable. Her season didn't start off well but once the team started to mesh they have been on a good run the last 10 games.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Honestly I wouldnt be nearly as interested if there werent so many haters out there putting her down. Its still girl BB at the end of the day...

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Same. Geez for dumb.

It's along the same vein as running across midget wrestling or some nonsense. About 15-20 seconds of astonishment followed by "how can I change this channel or web page faster?".
She is quite entertaining to watch with her crazy 3 point shooting and unbelievable passes to her teammates, she sees that game at a different level and speed than anyone I have watched. She does have the all time NCAA scoring record which includes both women and men.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fever vs Washington 7/10/24 Caitlin Clark : 29 PTS 5 REB 13 AST 5 STL 3 BLK 5 3-pointers. at one point in the game she herself had a 14-0 run

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
She is quite entertaining to watch with her crazy 3 point shooting and unbelievable passes to her teammates, she sees that game at a different level and speed than anyone I have watched. She does have the all time NCAA scoring record which includes both women and men.
Her passing reminds me of Larry Bird's... they come from nowhere and most of the time his teammates could barely handle them.

I have enjoyed watching her make the other players writhe in anguish... but I've also been forced to watch non-Caitlin highlights on X, etc.

When it's just a bunch of the usual lesbians running around like uncoordinated men it gets old in just a few seconds.

In other words, I'm a Caitlin fan, but it's simply not enough for me to want to endure even the highlights.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
She is awesome compared to girls would not compete in a mid level high school boys game. Even at their best its still slow and clunky to watch.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wnba smeh,nba smeh smeh, nba players20 30 yrs ago had integrity it was fun watching these players back then today its thug bb,street rules ,show boating etc,these nba players barely speak english, just jive with nasty shit on their heads,bad crop of?

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
The only BB I watch is a little HS and NCAA tournament. Girls BB is hard to watch, you gotta have a kid out there

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I checked on tickets when the Fever are going to be Minneapolis to play the Lynx. Good tickets are over 400.00 each. Caitlin Clark sells out just about every Arena she plays in.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 380
  • This month: 268
  • This month: 209
  • This month: 160
  • This month: 125
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 101
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 80