class b state tourney

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was referring to the football and baseball field

Of course, it only took them how many years to get the funding for that sports complex. Prior to last fall, you do remember they were basically renting time at that community football field by the YMCA, right?

And just like at UND, NDSU, etc, etc. People often donate money with strings attached as to where it goes. I'm not gonna lie, Shiloh is a fund raising champ IMHO, but that money often comes earmarked.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Of course, it only took them how many years to get the funding for that sports complex. Prior to last fall, you do remember they were basically renting time at that community football field by the YMCA, right?

And just like at UND, NDSU, etc, etc. People often donate money with strings attached as to where it goes. I'm not gonna lie, Shiloh is a fund raising champ IMHO, but that money often comes earmarked.

So you say they were renting time at the community bowl just like Bismarck High and Century are doing.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Good to see four winds win it all against all the private schools! They don't have many good things going on at the reservation so hopefully the win will give the youth hope that there are big dreams out there that you can accomplish if you work hard. The Rez should use basketball more to help kids stay out of trouble and to help them grow out of the negative issues in their area.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 67
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 27