class b state tourney

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
anyone have a link to the tourney to stream live? im pretty dumb with technology and scared of it.

catholic schools 1
class b schools 0

:;:stirthepot

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Christian....I was wondering if someone would call me on that.

thanks for the link

I cant parochial?

- - - Updated - - -

Christian based educational programs-2
class b-0
:;:stirthepot:;:deadhorse

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
watched Kenmare beat New Town to get to state. exciting game. They almost blew a 20 point lead at the end of the first quarter. Natives got too damn tired by fourth quarter from the run and gun game the night before with Parshall. Boy has the high school game changed. It's strictly street ball now. Doesn't appear there is a single controlled offensive thought going on ever. Sure makes for some excitement most of the time. Sometimes you just shake your head lol

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well that 4 winds Cass was a heck of an entertaining game!

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who's in it this year? And where's that damn snow storm?

Shiloh beat grafton, our redeemers beat Strasburg zeeland, four winds beat northern cass and Dickinson trinity is ahead of kenmare. the tourney is in minot.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wouldn't that be crazy if the private schools and a band of Indians make it to the semis.;:;popcorn
#$%^&>

Joe

Founding Member
Founding Member
Safe to call this one, biggest joke in nearly 2 decades. by the end, privates will have won 7 games, res school 1 game, and true class b's are assured 4 wins in the loser bracket.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are you saying we should 'segregate' Class B schools into three groups?? Reservation schools in one division, parochial schools in another, and keep like-schools with <275 h.s. population in another? Maybe we should have Class B-1, Class B-2, and Class B-3 titles then.
I don't get your logic?

What I DON'T like is a school like Shiloh recruiting students from 120mi away. This isn't college, boys & girls!

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have always loved the state B. Now we have 3 private schools and a rez team. Not cool

I hope the Indians win their next games by 30 points each.

- - - Updated - - -

p.s.
fighting sioux is bad but indians is ok

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who did Shiloh recruit from 120 miles away? I didn't watch and of the games, and am not a BB fan, just curious..

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shiloh has natives on their basketball teams, which I assume are from south. They have a 6'8' kid from Century and a 6'5" ripped "sophomore" like straight out of kenya. haha

Kenya is a little farther than 120 miles though.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
download.jpg

Actual photo of the Shiloh kenyan

Joe

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah, Shiloh has made a total mockery out of the system, and the old geezers on the ndhsaa are either suffering from full blown dementia, or receiving kickbacks, to allow this non sense to continue. Either make three classes, A, AA, and B. Or tell the privates to form their own association. But this shit needs to stop.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't really have a dog in this fight, but the parochial schools should either have to play up a class or have their own class. They are definitely not class B. Even if the schools enrollment is class B, they are still pulling from a larger city population, and yes they do try and talk athletes into coming there over the class A schools in the city by telling them they will get more playing time. You can have a kid who might be #5 or 6 on a BHS/CHS and he will definitely play more at Shiloh or even St. Mary's. If you have a great basketball player in Bismarck of course every coach may try and get the kid to come to his school. I'm sure its no different in other cities.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Are you saying we should 'segregate' Class B schools into three groups?? Reservation schools in one division, parochial schools in another, and keep like-schools with <275 h.s. population in another? Maybe we should have Class B-1, Class B-2, and Class B-3 titles then.
I don't get your logic?

What I DON'T like is a school like Shiloh recruiting students from 120mi away. This isn't college, boys & girls!

Ahem, those private schools do NOT "recruit" someone because of athletic ability.................................

There is a proposal that the Association will be presented that loosely follows the football breakdown. It would end up with 80 some teams in the Class B bracket.

Mike McFeely wrote an editorial against it, which to me says it is worth a look.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wouldn't that be crazy if the private schools and a band of Indians make it to the semis.;:;popcorn
#$%^&>

#$%^&>#$%^&>#$%^&>;:;popcorn;:;popcorn:;:deadhorse:;:deadhorse;:;boohoo;:;boohoo#$%^&>;:;rofl;:;rofl;:;rofl

- - - Updated - - -

Farmers should start a program were they recruit southern kids from their winter homes. Then bring them up here to play on those class b teams where no work ethic silver spoon up their butt offspring play. Kind of like Blind Side the movie. JNMOHO classblivesmatterrecrutingfromfarmerswinterhomes

- - - Updated - - -

Just jerking chains Happy Friday

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 174
  • This month: 147
  • This month: 138
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 92