Dick's Sporting Goods to destroy all unsold guns

MuleyMadness

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Some people will say that dumbest things to make certain groups of people happy. Example: Dicks CEO to Libtards. Any CEO that says he is fine with losing 150 million in sales already has too much money to begin with and is clearly a liar. I would have been pissed over 150,000. I cannot wait to see what these asshats come up with next because the whole world is blowing up in their face and I have done nothing but smile the whole last week. If Trump gets elected again in 2020 I am having a party and you are all invited.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looking at their numbers it's definitely not a good way to run a company but it brings a smile to my face! I especially like the net income because boy there is not a lot of freeboard left on that margin! How as a CEO do you just blow that one off..... hey it's only a hundred fifty million dollars which is you know just a paltry 60% of our net income but it's no big deal!

Screenshot_20190329-172714.jpg

Last edited:

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Looking at their numbers it's definitely not a good way to run a company but it brings a smile to my face! I especially like the net income because boy there is not a lot of freeboard left on that margin! How as a CEO do you just blow that one off..... hey it's only a hundred fifty million dollars which is you know just a paltry 60% of our net income but it's no big deal!

IMG_E1818.jpg

The article says 1.7% of annual revenue lost.

Lungdeflator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I hear the CEO doing commercials now. Seems like any time a company has to turn to their CEO to do the commercials, they are pretty desperate for business or to set things right.

Other recent company to do that was one of those taxi companies, Uber? Or Lyft? Different reasons, but same thing, trying to portray a new "image".

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The anti-gun people and the libtards are going to be coming for our guns hard in 2020. Support candidates that are gun rights friendly and support NRA. Thes are the people who fight for our gun rights. If you don't belong to NRA, it's time to put your money where it counts!
Screw Dick's. They should stay on the libtard coasts and peddle their message. I hope they get run out of the USA completely. Scummbags!

Fish On!

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Until we have stricter gun laws in this country, criminals will continue to be victims of gun violence. Its just that simple.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88