Fur Prices

MarbleEyez

Founding Member
Founding Member
Has anyone sold any fur lately? What's the prices looking like for this year??

Deep Forks

Founding Member
Founding Member
Talked to my fur buyer over here in west central Mn and he wasn’t interested in anything but muskrats and western coyotes… I asked about beaver and he said the only value is in the meat and castor… he said he wouldn’t even bother with coon this year even if it was prime and a big boar.

Deep Forks

Founding Member
Founding Member
No he didn’t… sorry… I was somewhat floored that he was only interested in those 2 species, in the past he’d always give at least a few bucks for almost any furbearing animal but not this year apparently.

FishFinder97

★ Legendary Member
From what I've been hearing nothing really worth going after besides coyote and muskrats. Raccoons have been a tough sell for a few years now.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't bother with the fur pie in Williston parking lots. Some of it looks like it could help with the flow out of a still.

images

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't bother with the fur pie in Williston parking lots. Some of it looks like it could help with the flow out of a still.

cache.php
Sounds like you bothered with it, to the good of the rest of us. Thanks for the heads up, as I will be in Williston next week

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 160
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88