Hello

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
First, thanks again for setting up this site! I'm an AZ native who grew up spending my summers in Nd with my grandparents. Now that I have a family of my own we decided to relocate to ND. I love anything fishing or hunting! I spend most my time fishing on the river with my son. If you ever see a blue lund with a kid yelling I got one every five seconds. That's us come on over and say hi!

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
First, thanks again for setting up this site! I'm an AZ native who grew up spending my summers in Nd with my grandparents. Now that I have a family of my own we decided to relocate to ND. I love anything fishing or hunting! I spend most my time fishing on the river with my son. If you ever see a blue lund with a kid yelling I got one every five seconds. That's us come on over and say hi!

Does he catch one every 5 seconds? If so, I'll take you guys fishing. (grin)

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Indeed. If you're catching fish that often, I wanna be your friend. I'll be the minnow guy for sure.

Welcome back to ND!

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
If it's anything like my boy he's not catching anything he just thinks he is. LOL! I've told the story of the boy who cried wolf 100 times!

AZ native? whereabouts? I grew up in the white mtn area. Love the smell of pines after a good monsoon rain in the afternoon!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hope you are ready for our winters. Ice fishing can be some of the best fishing

Welcome to God's country

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hope you are ready for our winters. Ice fishing can be some of the best fishing

Welcome to God's country

I'll vouch for that! Once I got the hang of it and bought some neat toys it was a blast! Kiddo loves it too! I'm still a beginner myself so if you have any questions I might be able to answer them in simple non-ice fishing desert fisherman terms ;).

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I already got the urge to go icefishing when I walked by my Zack Shack the other day.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
If it's anything like my boy he's not catching anything he just thinks he is. LOL! I've told the story of the boy who cried wolf 100 times!

AZ native? whereabouts? I grew up in the white mtn area. Love the smell of pines after a good monsoon rain in the afternoon!

Ya, any snag or bump and he thinks he has one.

I grew up in Tucson, we've been here 5yrs and don't miss it a bit. Well, maybe chasing crappies on San Carlos.

- - - Updated - - -

Lunker you have issues!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82