Im officially a boat owner again!

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its been a while in the making, but I just finalized the purchase of my boat. I don't have any current pics of it while its not in my garage, SO this is a sneak preview of my favorite part of her!

IMG_0653.jpg

Walleyes beware!

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
This isn't its final home. Your gonna buy it in 5 years so I can get a new one with a bigger motor!

- - - Updated - - -

Let me know when you want a ride!

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Umm, I'ma need a ride too.

I did see one on south 12th and University the other day, a ZV21 but it "only" had a 250. Thought it was yours, until I passed and saw the motor.

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
Umm, I'ma need a ride too.

I did see one on south 12th and University the other day, a ZV21 but it "only" had a 250. Thought it was yours, until I passed and saw the motor.

You know what's better than a 250?.........HAHAHAHA!

- - - Updated - - -

Im sure you will get a ride in it too JK!

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
You know what's better than a 250?.........HAHAHAHA!

- - - Updated - - -

Im sure you will get a ride in it too JK!

hahah, yes, a tree-fiddy.

And I look forward to it. I'll bring my own goggles. I would ride up front, but a big dragonfly would peel me right outta the boat!

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
nice boat sub --- imo the best big water walleye boat currently made.

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congrats on the new boat!
I became a Ranger prick this week as well, guess I need to get the ranger hat/shirt/jacket/underwear starter kit and learn how to smoke while standing in the front of the bow holding two rods now.
:;:muahaha

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
what kind of speed you getting? tourney loaded of course. full fuel...etc.....
I fished out of it at the DWC this year and speeds were between 59.5 and 61 fully loaded, but I have plans for it. It's going to get a new, bigger set back jackplate and prop work. I am thinking I shout be able to get 63 to 65 tourney loaded when I'm done. Chase parsons had his running 63 to 64 with his on Oahe for the NWT this year. The prop that's on it is not the best prop for it. The current props hole shot and mid range is ridiculous, but top speed is lacking a bit. A custom build prop will take care of that.

I I do know of one running 67 with a different jack and the right prop, so we will see.

JUSTWINGNIT

Founding Member
Founding Member
I fished out of it at the DWC this year and speeds were between 59.5 and 61 fully loaded, but I have plans for it. It's going to get a new, bigger set back jackplate and prop work. I am thinking I shout be able to get 63 to 65 tourney loaded when I'm done. Chase parsons had his running 63 to 64 with his on Oahe for the NWT this year. The prop that's on it is not the best prop for it. The current props hole shot and mid range is ridiculous, but top speed is lacking a bit. A custom build prop will take care of that.

I I do know of one running 67 with a different jack and the right prop, so we will see.

NICE!! that would be damn near 10 mph faster than what I get now. I still need to decide between the nitro or a ranger....I really like the fact that you can flushmount a 12 in the dash of a ranger. but I truly do like the nitro. a buddy of mine bought the one I was looking at last year. he gets about 56 or so with the 300 v-rod. I have a 2011 starcraft with a 2013 225 pro xs that gets 54.5. but I would like a new one!

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
I make custom props all the time. Then Bismarck prop works fixes then back to stock for me.....

good looking hind end on that big girl.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 83
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 32