It is official

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
5b43c7ca30ec3675e669191965f9dea1.jpg

huntinforfish

Founding Member
Founding Member
I quit chewing multiple times. Sucked every time. This last time I was able to talk my wife into a boat if I quit. With the money I was spending per month on chew here in MN, I covered my boat payment and then some easily.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have been smoke free for 11 year now, my grandma who I miss very much died of COPD in 05 year or so she would choke on that white mucos but kept smoking. The final week the mucus was so bad she had mini heart attacks caused by lack of oxygen. She was so doped up those last few days, my aunts didn't even need to light it because she still thought she was. To see her struggle, choking on mucus, and shaking violently because she couldn't breath has left a lasting impression on me.

I quit on Nov. 15 2005, the first few days were bad but the ritual of smoking. After eating, during coffee break, after sex cravings never went away for almost 9 months. I even dreamt about smoking for awhile then the smell of stale smoke was awful everything I owned went to the dry cleaners or I threw them away. Now sugar and caffeine are my vices now which I think are worse for me.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have one 1 cup of coffee every day pretty much dont drink pop or other soft drinks. Now if there are peanut m&m's i will power through a whole bag no problem

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can see it now:

Bed Wetter IMD (Internet Medical Doctor)
- Vasectomy's: How much beer you got?
- Tonsillectomy's: $399.99 or your deer rifle(with scope)
- Appendectomy's: You may die if I don't do this, so $19,999.99 or your late model glass boat.
FREE ESTIMATES!!!

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bunch of pansies here I see. There is blood sometimes as the ears are vascular-rich. Really not that bad though. The trick is getting it done a couple of times in short succession. I've had a few guys only come in for one appointment and claim they did alright. Now, if you ladies really want to quiver, you can get auricular stapling done as well. Those stapler guns they use to close up wounds...same thing.

Tillerman2095

Founding Member
Founding Member
if you want to take it to the next level. I've been doing a Paleo Diet, with Mnt Opps supplements and exercise 30 min to 60 min 6 days a week. No carbs; pasta, bread, ect. . I went with Aron Snyders diet plan for the most part. If your interested in dieting a more productive and better way look up Gritty Bowmen on you tube and look for the pod cast with Aron Snyder. There are many podcast on Gritty Bowmen with Aron and all with good info. They can get a person some good information on what to do and not to do. Their experiences with dieting and staying physically fit for backpack hunting in mountain terrain is mostly why I like they way they train.

Like some one else said on a above post. Its a Marathon, not a Race. I struggle every day to get up and put my time in. But the results are worth it for me.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
if you want to take it to the next level. I've been doing a Paleo Diet, with Mnt Opps supplements and exercise 30 min to 60 min 6 days a week. No carbs; pasta, bread, ect. . I went with Aron Snyders diet plan for the most part. If your interested in dieting a more productive and better way look up Gritty Bowmen on you tube and look for the pod cast with Aron Snyder. There are many podcast on Gritty Bowmen with Aron and all with good info. They can get a person some good information on what to do and not to do. Their experiences with dieting and staying physically fit for backpack hunting in mountain terrain is mostly why I like they way they train.

Like some one else said on a above post. Its a Marathon, not a Race. I struggle every day to get up and put my time in. But the results are worth it for me.

I have been listening to a bunch of there pod cast and training stuff. The diet is hard trying to make lunch and dinners for wife and kid and me that we will all eat. I have cut the carbs and down alot but the kid really likes pasta so we have that once every other week. Lots of greens and fruits and trying to not buy stuff with high fructose corn syrup and other bad stuff in it. Not completely clean but i am feeling the difference eating better that is for sure.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hurt my back about two weeks ago doing kettlebell swings. My wife consoled me with a homemade blueberry pie. I can't win.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 112
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69