It is official

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am on my first real diet ever. 3x shirts are getting tight. I start a my fitness app today and weighed in at 354.5. Let see how it goes I don't plan on working out just cutting the bad stuff out. Hunting season will help with more walking. Don't real get much exercise being a Frac consultant. But I eat a lot of bad foods Beer is good right not cutting that out.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
good luck man! I know how this goes. I started the program i'm on in march at 390# and am down to 350 now and that's without any exercise, strictly the program and changing the type of food I consume. I have been slacking on it for the last 6 weeks and have been just maintaining my current weight. I am just now starting to get back to it. hoping to be down to about 320 by deer season.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nice work fellas! Stick with it, the longer you make it the more energy you will pick up. It just becomes a habit after that. That and stay away from "food crack" like bread, cookies, pizza, pasta, and cake. Pizza is my downfall, big time. Good luck! :;:rockit

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am on the mule deer preseaon work out program. Eating clean and kettle.bell work outs every morning with walking the dogs.or.riding bike with the kid at night. after a 14 hour day it takes alot of motivation to do anything but I am tired of.walking.a.mile in the fall and wanting to put my self.out of misery.

Mr Nice

Founding Member
Founding Member
Stick with it and don't be afraid to try get 15 minutes of some sort of cardio in each day. It'll pay dividends.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I see there is some newer prescription diet drugs that have good reviews to control appetite. I asked my doc, but apparently he didn't think I was fat enough @ 6' 230.

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wanna good diet...you can only eat, what you grow, pick, catch, or kill.

- - - Updated - - -

I see there is some newer prescription diet drugs that have good reviews to control appetite. I asked my doc, but apparently he didn't think I was fat enough @ 6' 230.

Yeah, im about the same, and the doc called me skinny last week.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have been using the extreme mountain ops supplements and they seem to work.good at suppressing my appetite. 6'1 200 most I have ever weighed.and felt like.Crap.the last few months. Just a couple.weeks.in and I already feel better.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Stick with it, it's a marathon not a sprint. Don't be results oriented in the early stages. Give it time. It will work if you want it to. Can't explain how much easier it is to walk losing a complete person.

Tikka280ai

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Wanna good diet...you can only eat, what you grow, pick, catch, or kill"

So I'm stuck with steak burgers goose jerky deer sausage and roasts.
Not very far outta my normal diet.

Last edited:

sdwxman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Keep it up. I ride my bike or walk 3-4 times a week. If I don't for a few days I feel like crap.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm blaming the GNF for anti-tag depression which causes me to consume to much beer and eat to much in november thus furthering my fat-assism. That and all summer i sit in a boat and get juice box wasted, because kids seem to think it is ok to take beer out of the boat cooler to pack a 30 pack of juice boxes nowadays. (Captain morgan and 4 capri sun fruit punch does take the edge off)

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bringing this back up to the top. Down 23 pounds since september, quit chewing for a month now and really starting to ramp up the training for the up coming elk hunt in Idaho. Lifting, cardio and trying to walk alot with the pack with 60 pounds in it. I used to have to really push my self to work out now I dont feel right if i dont do something every day

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Bringing this back up to the top. Down 23 pounds since september, quit chewing for a month now and really starting to ramp up the training for the up coming elk hunt in Idaho. Lifting, cardio and trying to walk alot with the pack with 60 pounds in it. I used to have to really push my self to work out now I dont feel right if i dont do something every day

I need to quit chewing. I chew pouches, but still, it needs to get cut.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

How i quit was got really sick on a friday ended up in the er on a sunday morning off work for a few days and felt so bad didnt even think about it till the next friday figured i didnt have any chew for a week lets keep it going. Yesterday sitting on the shore northern fishing i wanted one really really bad.

fnznfwl

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am on my first real diet ever. 3x shirts are getting tight. I start a my fitness app today and weighed in at 354.5. Let see how it goes I don't plan on working out just cutting the bad stuff out. Hunting season will help with more walking. Don't real get much exercise being a Frac consultant. But I eat a lot of bad foods Beer is good right not cutting that out.

At least some exercise, along with diet changes is the only way to consistently keep weight off. No excercise and you are setting yourself up for a roller coaster ride of weight issues.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member

nicorette (sp?) gum has really helped me curb chewing. Weekends, and fishing are still kryptonite for me. Its a start atleast.

and my breath is minty fresh all the time Thumbs Up

- - - Updated - - -

one unforseen side effect is ive gained like 12-15 pounds this winter lol. I eat a lot more now.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75